SonicBrawler's Way-Past-Cool Hacks -Ambitious Animator-

Started by SonicBrawler, August 03, 2013, 03:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 11, 2014, 06:54:42 PM
Does she use any of R.O.B.'s Specials?

If not, then she can be ported over Marth when it is finished.
she will be using one of robs articals for something but when the amy rose psa is finished me and CaliKingz01 will be porting it over to dedede where it first started from

Quote from: Leon Exodio on May 11, 2014, 11:28:04 PM
she will be using one of robs articals for something but when the amy rose psa is finished me and CaliKingz01 will be porting it over to dedede where it first started from

But Dedede doesn't have a BrawlEx module.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 11, 2014, 11:53:11 PM
But Dedede doesn't have a BrawlEx module.
soo who cares brawl ex is not every thing and dedede has no good psas

Quote from: Leon Exodio on May 12, 2014, 12:07:00 AM
soo who cares brawl ex is not every thing and dedede has no good psas

But BrawlEx is one of the best things right now.
It'll be good to include her without replacing another character.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on May 12, 2014, 12:31:42 AM
But BrawlEx is one of the best things right now.
It'll be good to include her without replacing another character.
Except that d3 is t even a good character. Same with rob. So I'm fine replacing characters I don't care for. It would be pointless to have a clone slot of rob if I don't even use rob.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

updated OP with things

also streaming PSAnimations work on Amy
twitch.tv/sonicbrawler
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*follows* okkk so i see great psa work from you, veery intersetd to see wat u do with amy, moves just like her 

*Pokes head in*

This is sweet stuff you got going on here. Liking what I see so far.

*Flys away*

Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome! I look forward of seeing how silver's psa turns out. Any progress of amy rose?

Quote from: corpsra on July 19, 2014, 11:45:15 PM
Any progress of amy rose?

None

Also, Since the Shadow over Wario psa was released, i will release this. It replaces the model, animations, and voices with Silver.


http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205377

ALSO also, I added a poll.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, sonicbrawler, is there an update on Silver?

if there was, there would be a post on it.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 07, 2014, 01:55:57 AM
if there was, there would be a post on it.

There was no arrogance needed to respond.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

you have no clue how much i dont care atm. this kid is driving me crazy so i dont care.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.