ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Quote from: ASF1nk on April 19, 2012, 05:08:20 PM
CSPs
Animations
SFX
Panels
Rule settings bar
New cursor
New coin
Background
Names
Franchise icons
Decide what to do with alloys & company

And then

Rules Menu (starter messing with it a bit)
Stage Select Screen


Quite a bit I see. Hope all goes well.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

That CSS is purely SEXY! I love the new survival icon. It looks so much better than a skull.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Looks awesome! however...

Why is Shiek, Zelda, and ROB with the alloys on the left?

I can understand Zelda, for perhaps the Alloys. Not sure abut Shiek or ROB though.


ROB = Solo Popo
Sheik...I can only assume is Nana
ASF has the answers.

The icon was another IC previously. Unless there's something I don't know about (most likely)

*notices title change*
I am now excited again.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Haseyo on April 20, 2012, 12:23:58 AM
I can understand Zelda, for perhaps the Alloys. Not sure abut Shiek or ROB though.
*facepalm* lol forgot about that blue alloy.

The only other problem I have is how ROB, Pit, Ice Climbers, ZSS, and Snake are clipped off the white background on the bottom...

Single Ice Climbers huh. Not sure why anyone would want to throw away extra man power, but okay. The more options the merrier.


Hey ASF1NK,

i hope you make a Non-Alloy/gigabowser/Warioman icons for a different version.

But I do want the seperate zelda/sheik/ZSS/Samus/Pokemon Trainers.

ROB=Solo nana
Extra sheik=sheik clone
Extra ICs should be solo popo but its set up so that each color is alloys and company.
Skype: ASF1nk



Looks sexy.Only thig I don't like is how DK's CSP cuts and gets over the stock brawl option.And how the lower icons get into the grey part.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

would you be able to release a demo so people can see how it works so that they can help say what works well and what doesn't or video of u using it?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 20, 2012, 08:21:50 PM
would you be able to release a demo so people can see how it works so that they can help say what works well and what doesn't or video of u using it?
...
Why does everyone ask for demos nowadays? Can't people wait for the whole thing? It builds hype.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol i say the same thing and i kinda knew someone would say that. I only said that so some people could add better in put possibly because i remember using a css where i couldn't do  something that i normally could i cant remember what it was but it was important but then again waiting and seeing would make sense too. thats why i asked of a video just in case the answer was no
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

The character icons on my character selection screen are all scrambled, does anyone know why it's like this?