ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

August 08, 2012, 03:17:57 AM #1815 Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 01:45:06 PM by MegamanZero23
@ASF1nk
Okay well I've opened up the XML file called "Ocarina.xml" Now I did find something in it named this: "valuefile="/codes/{$__gameid}{$__region}{$__maker}.gct"/>". I heard that sometimes these .xml's require editing, am I gonna have to rename this?
P.S. I was looking in the RSBE.xml in the config folder because another website told me to, which btw the config folder is inside the riivolution folder.
Full name of that file: "<memory offset="0x800028B8" valuefile="/codes/{$__gameid}{$__region}{$__maker}.gct"/>"
EDIT: Okay I switched to BeyondYou's Riivolution and everything works EXCEPT the codes :/

Post Merge: August 08, 2012, 01:45:06 PM

And also, does the downloadable .gct you have for riivolution have all of the codes on there?

I think I'll just make a Riivolution tutorial... <_<
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on August 09, 2012, 10:03:58 PM
I think I'll just make a Riivolution tutorial... <_<
Well My problem is simply RSBE01.gct. It has never worked. EVER.

"Never worked"
Riivolution doesn't like file patch code....
You try turning that off?

August 11, 2012, 06:19:05 AM #1819 Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 06:23:30 AM by MegamanZero23
Quote from: slayermarth101 on August 11, 2012, 05:38:54 AM
"Never worked"
Riivolution doesn't like file patch code....
You try turning that off?
I didn't even put file patch code in my .gct anway, because ik Riivolution doesn't like it. It's just that it has never worked. I have tried everything, Gecko Os, multiple versions of riivolution with different .xml's, Renaming, modifying xml's. It just doesn't work, my friend got it to work with modlauncher.xml...... but that didn't even work for me. (NTSC-U btw). The Custom CSS works though, textures always worked....just not the ocarina codes for them :/

Okay tutorial is done.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=49059.0

If I messed up somewhere please let me know.
Skype: ASF1nk



im fiendin for the new css how is it comin along man ?

Quote from: junior139 on August 16, 2012, 08:11:20 PM
im fiendin for the new css how is it comin along man ?

Better question: Do you have your Wii yet? I heard that was what was stopping you from continuing progress.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i suggest we stop asking. notice how he ignored my question. it's apparent that either

A: it'll come when it comes
B: we can just make our own if we really want it.
C: patience is a virtue
D: Or he refuses to answer cause we are all annoying.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating


Quote from: ASF1nk on August 17, 2012, 03:17:25 AM
Yes I have my Wii back.
O:
Progress! Can't wait.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I've been waiting for this moment all summer :srs:



August 18, 2012, 11:26:28 AM #1828 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 03:35:52 PM by senato
Quote from: MegamanZero23 on August 11, 2012, 06:19:05 AM
I didn't even put file patch code in my .gct anway, because ik Riivolution doesn't like it. It's just that it has never worked. I have tried everything, Gecko Os, multiple versions of riivolution with different .xml's, Renaming, modifying xml's. It just doesn't work, my friend got it to work with modlauncher.xml...... but that didn't even work for me. (NTSC-U btw). The Custom CSS works though, textures always worked....just not the ocarina codes for them :/

I have the same issue. I use RSBE01.cgt and it doesn't work at all... Maybe because I have too many PSA?

Edit: I found it: just don't use SD card more than 2gb.

I am anticipating this(hopes for progress pics/some [censored]).