ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

I'm sure its been asked before, but as I'm sure you're aware, search functionality on a thread-by-thread basis is a bit lacking on this site, so I have to ask here:

A few months ago I glimpsed something dubbed "the new css project" which I thought looked very cool. Even saw a gif mockup of it.



Is this still in development, or has it been shelved?


it's still in devolpment i believe. i've been waiting to retry brawlhacking once this badboy gets released. so until then i'm done with Brawl hax in general. even if it's been shelved i shall be ever patient. so you must be ever patient
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: RAWRzilla on August 09, 2013, 06:26:29 PM
I'm sure its been asked before, but as I'm sure you're aware, search functionality on a thread-by-thread basis is a bit lacking on this site, so I have to ask here:

A few months ago I glimpsed something dubbed "the new css project" which I thought looked very cool. Even saw a gif mockup of it.



Is this still in development, or has it been shelved?



I ask for the same thing!

Patience, Patience people. it'll come out in due time.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Is there a riivo version of the original CSS codes in the OP?

can remove the codes and giga bowser gct warioman of the Riivolution?

Anybody have the font for the character name plates? The ones that are shown with the character portrait?

Quote from: linkxgl on January 12, 2014, 07:38:48 AM
Anybody have the font for the character name plates? The ones that are shown with the character portrait?
I remember it from this thread, it's called LeviBrush. http://www.dafont.com/levibrush.font
I never downloaded it, so thanks for reminding me about it :p
The Project M font is Edo SZ, in case anyone else is looking for it. http://www.dafont.com/edo.font

Thank you! Funny thing. I actually found the font afterwards while looking for it. I used a font finder and looked for like half an hour and found levibrush. I was like, CLOSE ENOUGH! Turns out it's the actual font used! Ahaha, thanks.

Also does anyone here know how to change the positions of the character icons? I've been trying to for a really long time. I tried asking ASF1nk through PM but he didn't answer me. If it's too hard to manually change the arrangement, is it possible I could just copy his? I'm using Project M, so I don't know how to get this CSS to work for me...


How do you change Pokemon Trainer to mewtwo? I'm using Project M and it says Mewtwo when selected, has his picture, but is still PKMN trainer.

Is the Red and Black CSS [[Normal]] compatible with BrawlEx?

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!!!!
NNID: Supersawnik99

There's alot of broken images. Could you fix them?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Hi can you make flaming blue select screen portraits for Adult gohan, vegeta and slick the hedgehog thanks have a good one.

March 15, 2015, 07:36:07 PM #2009 Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 07:37:40 PM by souphard
Quote from: RAWRzilla on August 09, 2013, 06:26:29 PM
I'm sure its been asked before, but as I'm sure you're aware, search functionality on a thread-by-thread basis is a bit lacking on this site, so I have to ask here:

A few months ago I glimpsed something dubbed "the new css project" which I thought looked very cool. Even saw a gif mockup of it.



Is this still in development, or has it been shelved?


this is so awesome
AiD5