ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

jajaja ;) won't be much longer

Anyone know how to post youtube vidz?
Skype: ASF1nk



id ont think they can be embedded here even tho we have a youtube icon thing lol so ur just gonna have to post the link to the video which i already seen. i have stalked u on youtube already lmao

March 19, 2010, 11:52:12 PM #32 Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 11:53:42 PM by ASF1nk
I already saw a guy post a youtube video o_O

but nvm i see the youtube box :P
Skype: ASF1nk



Now THAT IS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT YESSSS UBER WINN

btw will the CSS have your Character Select Potraits? Like the Toon Link/Fox/Snake CSPs? Since I dont have those textures it would seem odd...

Yes, but they are very easy to replace.

Just open your common5.pac in BrawlBox go to sc_selcharacter_en and extract char_bust_tex_lz77.
Then open the sc_selcahracter you downloaded and simply replace my char_bust_tex_lz77 with the one you extracted from your common5.pac.
Skype: ASF1nk



what a menu!, but i dont know how to use the cheat manager or however what it names, can you make us the code file?




amazing menu. Loving it. Thanks

Also, I'm curious about your menumain.pac - i want that since it changes colors.
the brstm you used for your CSS in the youtube clip
and i'm curious how you get it to change songs when you enter your CSS. I've never seen anyone do that O_o how did i miss that

Ok I posted my GCT in the OP at the bottom for anyone who needs it

@TheEnigmaLiesBroken
I used Dantarion's new music codes for the separate music on the CSS.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268148

And about the menu it was made by Wister Mame and Gatch here is the link.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=262011&page=9

Enjoy.
Skype: ASF1nk



Thanks a ton. I saw Dant's stuff already, but lolz, i completely missed that particular code XD

Thanks for the other links. and consider that PM I sent you ;) It'd be pretty nice to get another image heavy content article up for All is Brawl


@TheEnigmaLiesBroken
I read your PM lol no wonder you name sounded familiar  :af:
I also replied

@ItalianStallion
I can post the fox one but it says "Brawl Army" on the back has "A2" somewhere in the front and it also says"ASF" in the belt, I didn't think anyone would want that so i didnt post download xD
Skype: ASF1nk



OH, I forgot - I was also interested in that .brstm file you used for your CSS - I couldnt find it on smash boards. It's sweet

the chars under squirtle n snake wont work n P2 is acting weird. i had this same problem before.

@ItalianStallion
That's why I posted my codes...
Most likely you need the CSS fix code look at the bottom of the OP.

@TheEnigmaLiesBroken
I can upload for you, I made the .brstm not the song I forgot where I downloaded it from though.
Skype: ASF1nk



Amazing stuff here dude i really like the CSS *downloads*