ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

nice Italian Stallion if you don't mind can you post all the icons you have done I want to put them in the OP for people to download. thx

also you forgot the white glow.
Skype: ASF1nk



@Italion

yea i meant to return the random portrait back to normal.

@ASF1nk: its just deoxys, shadow, and roy that i showed u in a message which u already have lol

@Misterpimp5757: yeh i can make one for u, but do u kno how to change them by using brawl box?

no italion i dont....i dont know crap about BB all i do is use it for items.


Quote from: ASF1nk on March 23, 2010, 02:41:34 AM
italian i wana see em D:

lol i already showed u in a message the other day, but here:


lol no random?  anyways...italion do you know how to do it?

Just get an original sc_selcharacter.pac open it in brawlbox go to MiscData[70] look for the random image extract it, now open my sc_selcharacter.pac go to MiscData[70] and replace my random image with the one you previously extracted.
There I know why would you want to get rid of my awesome random box, but whatever.
Skype: ASF1nk



I needa fine an electric blue menu now.

Even tho "Wister Mame and Gatch" is my friend in real life...I dont like his menu

I <3 the blue menu.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Please make a starlow css icon please heres what she looks like :af:



I tried getting the screen selection but it always now says "codes now applying" and it just stays there. D:
As well the game freezes on me since i put the codes, like it says to get your hacks.  Help? D:...

:oshi:

well if it freezes on gecko you probably have too many codes, there's a way for you to load the the iirc 250 line limit, but I don't know it it somewhere on smashboards, or ask in the help section here.
Now, if you games freezes on the CSS then you probably didn't put my codes or at least not all of the essential ones.
Skype: ASF1nk