ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Don't know if this is the right area to ask this question, but I can't get the Alloys and Giga bowser/Wario Man to work on my Dark Blue CSS. My question is, since I have every one of the codes on, why does everything work perfect besides those previously mentioned?

Quote from: jumpi95 on May 18, 2012, 10:13:05 PM
Don't know if this is the right area to ask this question, but I can't get the Alloys and Giga bowser/Wario Man to work on my Dark Blue CSS. My question is, since I have every one of the codes on, why does everything work perfect besides those previously mentioned?
Which one did you download? Custom or Original position?

Also:



The Franchise Icons we're going to use.
Skype: ASF1nk



Nice. It's good to see some color for the icons. The black/white ones were so dull.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ASF1nk on May 18, 2012, 10:45:52 PM


The Franchise Icons I'm going to use.
I had no idea that was even possible to implement :srs:

You just won the game.

One suggestion about Pit's Franchise icon: can it be the Palutena Bow with the arrow?
Its not that i dont like the one you have there.

And Captain Falcons Icon...Whats F-O?

As for Ice Climbers, why not do the Eggplant?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


F-O= F zero the series he is from
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 18, 2012, 10:45:52 PM
Which one did you download? Custom or Original position?

Also:



The Franchise Icons we're going to use.
Great job. Can't wait for this CSS.

Yeah, I didn't know colored ones were possible either. :O

I love them. The only ones I don't really like are the Ice Climbers' and Pit's. I dunno, the bow and the eggplant seem to work fine to me, but it's your call.

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 18, 2012, 10:45:52 PM
Also:



The Franchise Icons we're going to use.
Glorious. Simply Glorious. I had been looking forward to seeing these after seeing the preview of Mario's.

The IC's icon doesn't quite mesh with the others on the basis of looking like an icon, IMO. It isn't bad by any means, I just don't think it mixes with the others. Perhaps try looking at it from the angle that they represent NES era Nintendo.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 18, 2012, 10:45:52 PMWhich one did you download? Custom or Original position? Also: The Franchise Icons we're going to use.
For Pit, how about instead of that, use the symbol of Palutena's Army. And let IC's be an eggplant please.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Epic icons. Any chance you'll make ones for PSA characters? Like a Dragonball for Vegeta / Goku or the V for Viewtiful Joe? Just curious.


Quote from: Haseyo on May 19, 2012, 04:05:51 AM
Epic icons. Any chance you'll make ones for PSA characters? Like a Dragonball for Vegeta / Goku or the V for Viewtiful Joe? Just curious.
Yeah I was wondering this, and symbols for Cloud/Sephy/Tifa, X and Zero, The Ninja and Black Mage (SquareEnix), a Modern style Sonic one, etc. Not requesting, just wondering.

He should give us a tutorial on how to replace them whenever his CSS is released. Since some people so far don't like Pits and Ice Climbers Icon.

Quote from: xZedkiel on May 19, 2012, 04:37:09 AM
Yeah I was wondering this, and symbols for Cloud/Sephy/Tifa, X and Zero, The Ninja and Black Mage (SquareEnix), a Modern style Sonic one, etc. Not requesting, just wondering.
I think Cloud, Sephy, Tifa, Ninja and Black Mage would have the same icon due to them being all Final Fantasy
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on May 19, 2012, 04:46:59 AM
I think Cloud, Sephy, Tifa, Ninja and Black Mage would have the same icon due to them being all Final Fantasy
For the FF7 characters, i think he meant the logo of the game. Which is the Meteor thing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The Ninja and black Mage im guessing it would be Warrior of Light logo(?)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


But yea, an icon representing all FF characters would be nice.