ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

It would look better without that crappy old Bowser portrait =P

Also, it's awesome that you got ZSS to fit =D
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


That's the one you gave me though. D:
Skype: ASF1nk



Excuse me sir as I pick up my hanging jaw off the ground and the bits of my mind all over the walls and floor.  

*Clears throat*

Well, getting back into the game time for some feedback so far!  As you can guess, I think it's phenomenal so far.  Simply incredible.  Though personal taste, not a huge fan of the current colour scheme.  The dark, unsaturated blue orb and background coupled with the red glow and yellow rings seem to conflict imo.  My suggestion would be to either make the red glow yellow.  That seems like the easiest approach.  But still, this CSS is practically revolutionary.  

P.S. SHeLL from PMBR says congrats for crafting something so dope

holy [censored]ing [censored]balls mcgee :srs:

There are no words to describe my hype at the moment. So I will leave you a series of random numbers instead....

110239204380427

Also the rotating background isn't seamless, but your probably already know that.

Amazing
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

3 words:
That looks amazing.
Sdo0m already said about the color clash :P But I suggest changing the red glow into teal with a few yellow areas where its closer to the sphere.. Here, a image showing the color I suggest XD (I didn't recolor it all because I'm lazy unlike you >:O)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



PS: Beyond I don't think that gif showed the menu looping and instead just a part of it XD!
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 29, 2012, 12:58:32 PM
That's the one you gave me though. D:
Oh yeah. But that was way back in the day. Here's the new pose I made a week or two ago.

http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/ad133/SJSCSPs/koopa.png
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



[censored]ing god that's too awesome.
I can tell you broke the CSP limit. What size can you make the CSPs in?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 29, 2012, 02:50:45 PM
I can tell you broke the CSP limit. What size can you make the CSPs in?
^ This.
I was wondering the same thing. They look bigger, and they acutlly fit. :/
Pikachu is the prime example. His whole body fits, even the tail. Nothing is chopped off.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is awesome. Very Awesome. In fact, Awesome may not be a strong enough word for how Awesome this is. Awesome.

Feed-back time:
The Colored names are really cool. It's probably my favorite addition of them all (weird, yes).

How on earth did you break the CSP size limit? I didn't even know such a thing was even possible. Does that only work on Riivolution?

The color scheme clashes a bit, but I think it could be easily fixed by changing the red-glow to blue.

Quote from: Beyond on May 29, 2012, 01:14:08 PM
holy [censored]ing [censored]balls mcgee :srs:
Also the rotating background isn't seamless, but your probably already know that.
The gif resets before it completes.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

DAAAMMMMMMMMMMMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I need this in my life.
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACHY PAAWWWUUUCNHSHSHSHHSHSDRFSDAFVASDOFHAWERNTGKPSD;HIASNDG


sorry for the spam but i think i dropped a third nut........
Question, i like how the icons can be changed. can you make it where each character has their own individual icon? so that way if i have Zero over link for example. is this possible? like make it if you chose Link normally he would have a triforce with the courage glowing, zelda/shiek with wisdom/ and ganon with power activated.

just a small suggestion.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

The background colors were just thrown together for the preview.

Same with the coloring for the names.

The very back texture doesn't actually look like that in-game.

The gif is not supposed to loop, the background animation loops on frame 9600 so...NO.

Yes, the CSPs resolution is bigger, but that isn't why they are not cropped.

Oh and Ultraxwing not at the moment.
Skype: ASF1nk