ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 29, 2012, 06:02:34 PM
The background colors were just thrown together for the preview.

Same with the coloring for the names.

The very back texture doesn't actually look like that in-game.

The gif is not supposed to loop, the background animation loops on frame 9600 so...NO.

Yes, the CSPs resolution is bigger, but that isn't why they are not cropped.

Oh and Ultraxwing not at the moment.
And a big fat "Oh. Never mind then" is my happy reply.

Excellent work again, ASF.

I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM



the -only- thing i dont liek isthe name is multi colored for bowser. ones like zss is fine, but oen word beign two colros look weird imo
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Dark Pit on May 29, 2012, 06:37:54 PM
the -only- thing i dont liek isthe name is multi colored for bowser. ones like zss is fine, but oen word beign two colros look weird imo
Quote from: ASF1nk on May 29, 2012, 06:02:34 PM
The background colors were just thrown together for the preview.

Same with the coloring for the names.

i know. im just saying >.>
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

freaking heck yes i love that flashing css man its so cool good job
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 29, 2012, 12:20:08 PM

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

I may not like your old Blue/Red CSS you have but this...this is just amazing. This will be the top download for many years when you release it, it even looks like a new Smash Bros game!


DAM! I bet you can make Nintendo cry with that CSS.

Also it would cooler to see the CSPs glow when you pick them. And even colored too for teams.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I want to know how he did this...Cause I want to make an effing CSS like this.

EDIT:

I mean, imagine a Japanese Style CSS and Menu.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

hoy shet man.. im [censored]ing impressed :o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

That is too amazing for words bro, supah sexy!

Another thing I don't think possible but would be epic as hell would be if different panels on the rotating sphere could be the SSS stage icons. o: one can only dream.. v.v

But I'm currently loving this, and one thing at a time :D

May 30, 2012, 12:57:59 AM #1662 Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:11:45 AM by SmashClash
Jsyk, Jigglypuff still is facing the wrong way. If it is on the right side it should be facing the left side.
EDIT: Oh, forgot to post:
It's amazing and I want it.


Quote from: Dr. on May 30, 2012, 01:10:44 AM
ASK1nk, I love you... all of the HOMO :srs:

I know, right?

That's why I want to know how he did this. Imagine completely reorganizing ALL THE MENUS AND MAKING OUR OWN MENU DESIGNS!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302