ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Quote from: Ninka_kiwi on May 30, 2012, 09:53:49 PMSo I thought your old CSS looked great... Then I saw the new design... HOLY [censored]ING [censored] ON A SANDWHICH WITH [censored] SAUCE. That might just be one of the sexiest designs I've seen for a CSS in any fighting game ever >.> This better get added to the final version of Project M.
I swear I can hear Nintendo crying from here. :srs:

Quote from: Solar99 on May 30, 2012, 10:13:46 PM
I swear I can hear Nintendo crying from here. :srs:
I bet they're like "NO!, THATS IMPOSSIBRU!! HE STOLE OUR IDEA T_T"

Quote from: -Hero- on May 30, 2012, 11:06:22 PMI bet they're like "NO!, THATS IMPOSSIBRU!! HE MADE A BETTER MENU THAT WE COULDN'T POSSIBLY THINK OF OURSELVES!! T_T"
Fixed.

The extra Ice Climbers in the middle are the special characters.
And the blue rule bars are going to be re-designed I just haven't gotten to them yet.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on May 31, 2012, 12:58:32 AM
The extra Ice Climbers in the middle are the special characters.
And the blue rule bars are going to be re-designed I just haven't gotten to them yet.
Special characters?
Wha?

Alloys, Giga Bowser, Warioman (?)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 31, 2012, 01:24:28 AM
Alloys, Giga Bowser, Warioman (?)

and solo popo
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: -Hero- on May 30, 2012, 11:06:22 PMI bet they're like "NO!, THATS IMPOSSIBRU!! HE STOLE OUR IDEA T_T"
And they were beaten by 1 guy. XD
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: SmashClash on May 31, 2012, 01:57:03 AM
But they are already on the left of the CSS.
Mock-up/unfinished business perhaps? I imagine that, if possible, the Specials will get their own icon and be removed from the upper portion of things.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

i have no idea what i'm doing wrong... i have the folders set up like "F:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\menu2" but in pf i have a st and menu2 folder for brawl minus stuff i have the purple brawl minus character selection and red stage selection i renamed them like they r supposed to be named. Please help


June 04, 2012, 12:42:24 AM #1692 Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 05:01:13 AM by SmashClash
Quote from: MetalDisorder on June 03, 2012, 11:18:19 PM
i have no idea what i'm doing wrong... i have the folders set up like "F:\private\wii\app\RSBE\pf\menu2" but in pf i have a st and menu2 folder for brawl minus stuff i have the purple brawl minus character selection and red stage selection i renamed them like they r supposed to be named. Please help
Try putting it in the common5.pac
I don't have to put mine in menu2

EDIT: Is there an ETA for this CSS?

i was using Gecko and it worked for me perfectly but i decided to change to riivolution for the sfx, and everything works except my css doesnt work, it happened like the first time I tried it with gecko, I cant choose the bottom of the character selection, and all the icons are misplaced, i replaced in the common5 pac  the sc_selcharacter.pac with the old one i had using gecko. Everything works, just the misc data 70 dont know why...

Quote from: Agent_10 on June 05, 2012, 08:07:21 AM
i was using Gecko and it worked for me perfectly but i decided to change to riivolution for the sfx, and everything works except my css doesnt work, it happened like the first time I tried it with gecko, I cant choose the bottom of the character selection, and all the icons are misplaced, i replaced in the common5 pac  the sc_selcharacter.pac with the old one i had using gecko. Everything works, just the misc data 70 dont know why...

You did download the Riivolution GCT and put it in pf right?