ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Quote from: SmashClash on June 07, 2012, 05:41:16 PM
Speaking of which we are going to have to add a seperate folder directory in our BeyondYou.XML for Roy
No problem, not that hard to do.

Im guessing its something like this?:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Not sure if it'll be called FitRoy## though.

There will be a version of the CSS for us non-Project M users, right? As cool as Roy is, I have Marth with all fire effects and a Roy model over him (with various others) and I'd like this CSS still while keeping my Brawl- / PSAs.

Also, the SSS will still be the same, right? Just a fancier background? I don't want to have to make all my [censored] over again, but I don't mind making different icons.

It'll be fun making new CSS Icons though.

Quote from: -Hero- on June 07, 2012, 05:29:20 PM
Hehe, you must really love Axel ;D

The  Organization as a whole, but Axel is my favorite because he reminds me of myself. Very sarcastic yet smooth, yo.


 Apparently I'm not putting the codes need to get the CSS to work >_> I have all them that are required to work in my .GCT. (Or at least I thought) but I still get "Character icons everywhere, on top of each other, etc." I know the codes are somewhat working because I got the "CSS Fix" bug where you cannot set the slot to NONE and have to unplug the controller the remove it.

I'm very sorry if this has been answered a few pages back because it's 3:00 AM EST here, and I am tried as all get out... Any help would be VERY appreciated.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on June 09, 2012, 07:00:15 AM
Apparently I'm not putting the codes need to get the CSS to work >_> I have all them that are required to work in my .GCT. (Or at least I thought) but I still get "Character icons everywhere, on top of each other, etc." I know the codes are somewhat working because I got the "CSS Fix" bug where you cannot set the slot to NONE and have to unplug the controller the remove it.

I'm very sorry if this has been answered a few pages back because it's 3:00 AM EST here, and I am tried as all get out... Any help would be VERY appreciated.
Do you have every character unlocked in the game naturally?


Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on June 09, 2012, 07:00:15 AM
Apparently I'm not putting the codes need to get the CSS to work >_> I have all them that are required to work in my .GCT. (Or at least I thought) but I still get "Character icons everywhere, on top of each other, etc." I know the codes are somewhat working because I got the "CSS Fix" bug where you cannot set the slot to NONE and have to unplug the controller the remove it.

I'm very sorry if this has been answered a few pages back because it's 3:00 AM EST here, and I am tried as all get out... Any help would be VERY appreciated.
What region are you if your PAL then that's the whole problem because you can only use normal CSS dark flaming blue if i'm wrong please tell me. If your ntsc then maybe you added custom css v2 and the old version if you have then that is the problem and if  haven't I don't really know what went wrong
[/url]

The issue he's explaining happened to me when I tried changing the CSS.  The CSS was broken until I unlocked every character in the game. I assumed they would all just be added.


June 09, 2012, 10:55:20 AM #1716 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 10:58:28 AM by Tawa_Hoda
I unlocked everyone from Mario to Sonic (yeah everyone) normally around 2 years before I even started Brawl hacking. I even tried his already made .GCTs too... They all still had the same problem. >_>

+ I have the '08 US version of the game so that shouldn't cause any problems hacking wise...
[move][/move]

whelp i had the issue because i had to start a new file


Quote from: Riddler on June 09, 2012, 11:13:18 AM
whelp i had the issue because i had to start a new file

... Wut? Do you mean a start the game over with a new save file?
That's a little much don't you think? <_>
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on June 09, 2012, 11:39:29 AM
... Wut? Do you mean a start the game over with a new save file?
That's a little much don't you think? <_>
there is a code to have every char unlocked u kno lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 09, 2012, 11:52:37 AM #1720 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 11:54:13 AM by Tawa_Hoda
Quote from: Lost DSX8 on June 09, 2012, 11:40:20 AM
there is a code to have every char unlocked u kno lol

<_> Yes but is that my FINAL option, starting a new save I mean.
I like knowing I got this far all by my self, and did not have to cheat
to get this far.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Tawa_Hoda on June 09, 2012, 11:52:37 AM
<_> Yes but is that my FINAL option, starting a new save I mean.
I like knowing I got this far all by my self, and did not have to cheat
to get this far.
Well even if you cheat now and delete it you will still know you got that far. There is nothing bad about cheating unless you use cheats online :P
[/url]

June 09, 2012, 12:54:31 PM #1722 Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 01:26:26 PM by Tawa_Hoda
Still don't know if it will work... But heh...  Now to find a code that enables all characters, all stages, and all the music, and 90% of the trophies >_>

EDIT: Hate to say it guys, but that did nothing to help my problem (but at least it did not worsen it...)
A new save did nothing... it's still the same way as before.

(Atleast I have 100% completion now  :happy:)
[move][/move]


Hey, ASF1nk, is this CSS' release only being delayed due to the next BrawlBox? I want to know.