ASF1nk's Interface Mods *NEW 100% Tutorial for Riivolution*

Started by ASF1nk, March 10, 2010, 02:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

576861743f

53
34 (39.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4F
9 (10.5%)
4E
11 (12.8%)
2E
9 (10.5%)
2E
4 (4.7%)
2E
10 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 86

How I can make this hack work, I want to have dark blue CSS and I have codes ready and I tried putting the file in menu 2 and deleted last 6 letter of pac file and it doesn't work

Quote from: King_DDD on July 15, 2012, 01:18:26 AM
How I can make this hack work, I want to have dark blue CSS and I have codes ready and I tried putting the file in menu 2 and deleted last 6 letter of pac file and it doesn't work
r u using the Common5_en.pac   of the sc_selcharacter_en.pac?

for Gecko OS users (just remove the "_en" from them) :
Common5.pac
sc_selcharacter.pac
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I use Rii and do there is a way to download common5.pac with Dark Blue in it because my common5.pac is freezing up my Wii


you better finish that CSS!
im :srs:
nah, but it's looking epic, any update?

It worked and it is red color, not blue and why I see 2 of captain falcon, mario, bowser, wario, zelda and kirby icon?

they are alloys
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

And alloys should get their own icon someday
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Has anybody who uses riivolution used the CSS it won't work for me only works for me on gecko OS I even put it in common5.pac but still.. I think it might be codes that's the problem because It only shows the File patch replacement code that I can enable/Disable and when I put 1P taunt for final smash to test if other codes work it just doesn't work but then the next time I use riivolution it works. Is there way to see if other codes than the file patch replacement are enabled?
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on July 15, 2012, 07:17:30 PM
Has anybody who uses riivolution used the CSS it won't work for me only works for me on gecko OS I even put it in common5.pac but still.. I think it might be codes that's the problem because It only shows the File patch replacement code that I can enable/Disable and when I put 1P taunt for final smash to test if other codes work it just doesn't work but then the next time I use riivolution it works. Is there way to see if other codes than the file patch replacement are enabled?
Certain xmls require you to add "_en" at the end of certain files, such as "common5_en.pac" in Riivolution.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: AnImAiNe on July 15, 2012, 05:50:55 PM
they are alloys

There is 4 alloys so why I have 6 character? And how I can play as alloys?

Quote from: King_DDD on July 16, 2012, 04:22:03 AM
There is 4 alloys so why I have 6 character? And how I can play as alloys?
The other two are Giga Bowser and Wario Man. To play as them you only have to select the icons of them (the small ones). But they don't have special attacks and if you try to use the Final Smash, the game freezes.
Also, you will need to add some codes in order to the Alloys, Giga Bowser and Wario Man to work correctly.

July 16, 2012, 10:38:02 AM #1797 Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 10:40:05 AM by ASF1nk
Riivolution users:

If you can't even get it to showup:
1. Make sure it is inside the common5.pac.
2. Make sure you name the common5.pac according to your XML file, either with the '_en' at the end or without it.

If you can see the CSS but it's all over the place, then your codes are not being read.
1. Make sure to download the Riivoltion GCT at the bottom of the first post.
2. Make sure your RSBE01.gct is in the correct place. [Take a look at your XML for placing]
3. Make sure you have the gameconfig.txt in the root of your card.

Note: You only need codes for the Custom CSS, NOT the Normal ones.

That's it!!!

And for those of you asking on progress of the CSS Project, I don't have the needed access to my Wii to get any progress done, but some has been made.


Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on July 16, 2012, 10:38:02 AM
Riivolution users:

If you can't even get it to showup:
1. Make sure it is inside the common5.pac.
2. Make sure you name the common5.pac according to your XML file, either with the '_en' at the end or without it.

If you can see the CSS but it's all over the place, then your codes are not being read.
1. Make sure to download the Riivoltion GCT at the bottom of the first post.
2. Make sure your RSBE01.gct is in the correct place. [Take a look at your XML for placing]
3. Make sure you have the gameconfig.txt in the root of your card.

Note: You only need codes for the Custom CSS, NOT the Normal ones.

That's it!!!

And for those of you asking on progress of the CSS Project, I don't have the needed access to my Wii to get any progress done, but some has been made.



Also, may i just say, PAL users put sc_selcharacter_en.pac in pf/menu2 btw :)
If you wanna chat, or even Brawl, i'm the guy to come to!


Check out my channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jack0the0wii0killer
Let's Play Luigi's Mansion:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL429E75F2C77AF4DC&feature=plcp
Let's Play SMG2:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAE56EC3D4FD167D1&feature=plcp

It worked for me but it is a wrong one, I asked for blue, not red