weird menu SSBB

Started by Mr.Problematic, September 14, 2013, 01:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hey guys! Um i have a problem! I download texture hack menus for brawl and whenever i do the character selection screen gets all jumbled up. Like its a huge mess. Characters over lapping each other, all the chracters are moved to the right and Pokemon trainer crashes the game! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks~
I have too many problems when it comes to hacking :D


The CSS may require codes in order to run properly. What CSS are you using?
Only when a mosquito lands on your groin, do you realize; not everything can be solved with violence.

I dont know, how would i check that?
I have too many problems when it comes to hacking :D

It will be in your codes set.

You created a RSBE01.gct for your codes to even work. With the download, or in the download description should be some codes. Apply that to your .gct. It should work for you then.

Quote from: Albafika on September 14, 2013, 04:47:10 PM










Moved.
Holy quotes Batman.


Mr Problematic, it's either your codes or the character selection menu that you're using is not made properly/not downloaded properly. It's most likely your codes, look for updates of the needed codes or search for the code sets that you could use for it to work.