Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


April 12, 2011, 11:49:50 PM #3601 Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 12:10:12 AM by Mewtwo2000
Clanker's Cavern



GR??????A?? ?O??R ?O?



Grunty's Furnace Fun


SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

GRUNTILDA'S...

Tower top?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sure, that was it. That's why it wasn't really a secret, I mentioned it earlier  :af2:

Clanker's Cavern



Gruntilda's Tower Top



Grunty's Furnace Fun


SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: cyberdark on April 13, 2011, 12:24:24 AM
Gruntilda's Tower Top is are made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjrmF7fLE5s by Olimario1892
stage http://www.mediafire.com/?q2nuz0znzzx
Looks like you haven't been here that long, Mewtwo2000 makes his own versions of already done stages ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

April 13, 2011, 12:38:22 AM #3606 Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 12:40:47 AM by Mewtwo2000
That sounds like I'm a little unrespectful with what others do or something ^^U xD

I respect already done stuff, but... Let's be serious, that final battle deserves a better representation than that one in the video... >.<

By the way, last picture today, gonna sleep... zzz...

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 13, 2011, 12:38:22 AM
That sounds like I'm a little unrespectful with what others do or something ^^U xD

I respect already done stuff, but... Let's be serious, that final battle deserves a better representation than that one in the video... >.<

By the way, last picture today, gonna sleep... zzz...



It's got that feeling of the Banjo Kazooie series, but it is gonna be one big stage to fight on ^.^'
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 12, 2011, 07:02:08 PM
I highly recommend you playing Banjo-Kazooie, collecting the 100 notes in a row per stage, watching the funny conversations, and playing all the levels in the game are just things you can't miss before you die O.o
1. Grunty's rhyming is win.
2.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnA_6I4y0_0
BEST. GAME OVER. EVER. :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



3 epic stages from Banjo Kazooie :o I'm so getting these :D
I loved the entire game, i had so much fun with it. Hell, i think i still have it on the N64 o.o'

Me too xD

First picture today. More should be coming later xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Wow. You work way too fast my friend, way too fast. Maybe I just work way too slow? ;o

On a serious note, I see you got that green rock thing, whatever the hell it's called. That's such a trademark from Banjo Kazooie, and it technically makes the stage "not flat"

To be honest, I don't give a damn if the stage is flat or not. I love Banjo Kazooie, and your work, and that will not stop me from downloading this.

I also noticed you edited Gruntilda's picture and gave it better quality. Nice job Mewtwo!

I never had that game but it looks legit from what I saw xD

Epic work.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


April 13, 2011, 08:44:40 PM #3614 Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 09:06:31 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 13, 2011, 07:46:56 PM
Wow. You work way too fast my friend, way too fast. Maybe I just work way too slow? ;o

On a serious note, I see you got that green rock thing, whatever the hell it's called. That's such a trademark from Banjo Kazooie, and it technically makes the stage "not flat"

To be honest, I don't give a damn if the stage is flat or not. I love Banjo Kazooie, and your work, and that will not stop me from downloading this.

I also noticed you edited Gruntilda's picture and gave it better quality. Nice job Mewtwo!

I guess I spend too many hours, that's the thing xD

Thanks for your words, I hope the stage is good enough to make you enjoy. Also, you've noticed the green rock to be part of the gameplay with just a bad aerial picture, nice on =P

And same to Grunty's picture, I didn't guess anybody would be able to notice the change with just a few preview pictures O.o

By the way, I've just recorded the first video. The stage isn't finished yet, but it's complete enough to look like finished. Only a few black zones appear sometimes when the camera is zoomed out, or too low.

I'm gonna upload the video in a few moments, will post it here when done :P

EDIT: Done xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhx9yifUaoU
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial