Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

April 12, 2011, 09:39:03 PM #3585 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 09:51:39 PM by Mewtwo2000
That's one of the other B-K stages I'm planning to make :P

And that one should take me less time than this one... Well, at least modelling, cause the environment with the lightings and such could take me some time to take to perfection ^^

By the way, yet another picture. I know they look similar, but I'm not waiting for a great progress to make some pictures.



Want to play a game? I have 3 new hidden names to find. They're 3 stages, and the only information is that they will be from B-K too. Each member can say a single letter, and I'll place the correct letters in the names.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Grunty's Lair looks just like an import, the textures and model look perfect. This one i will be getting for sure.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.




Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 12, 2011, 10:08:37 PM
First one is Clanker's Cavern.

This is my guess too.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on April 12, 2011, 10:14:18 PM
This is my guess too.

It has to be it lol the letters match up perfectly.

Mewtwo is gonna hate us for figuring them out so quickly.

I was also hoping for Gobi's Valley, but not there at all.

April 12, 2011, 10:19:43 PM #3591 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 10:24:34 PM by Mewtwo2000
SmashClash said 'A', and Italian said Clanker's Cavern

This is the result:

Clanker's Cavern



????????A?? ????? ???



???????? ????A?? ???



Don't expect clanker in 3D or something, my first plan for this stage is just the entry pipe and fighting on it. Just a concept yet, I may be changing it completely.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Right on the spot then! ;)

LOL at sneaky SmashClash saying A.

I was gonna say Rusty Bucket Bay, but the letter "A" is not in the 3rd word, so that can't be it.

It looks like the third one is Grunty's Furnace Fun. I don't know what the second one could be.

I also had the idea of making a Clanker's Cavern stage. My idea was to make Clanker by vertexing and re-texturing the Fish from the Ice Climbers' Summit level.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: PAVGN on April 12, 2011, 10:24:30 PM
It looks like the third one is Grunty's Furnace Fun. I don't know what the second one could be.

I also had the idea of making a Clanker's Cavern stage. My idea was to make Clanker by vertexing and re-texturing the Fish from the Ice Climbers' Summit level.

That's it!

Now to find out the second one.

Mewtwo, that's gonna be fun as hell to do lol although, you will need a lot of different models with different textures.

Also, nice idea about the fish there.

Not guesses, but Click Clock Wood and Treasure Trove Cove would be awesome!
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~


Sorceress said C, PAVGN said Grunty's Furnace Fun.

This is the result:

Clanker's Cavern



????????A?? ????? ???



Grunty's Furnace Fun



Yeah, it will be funny to make, and will take some time for sure ^^U

That's all then, the second one isn't really a secret >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

G
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 12, 2011, 11:28:11 PM
Sorceress said C, PAVGN said Grunty's Furnace Fun.

This is the result:

Clanker's Cavern



????????A?? ????? ???



Grunty's Furnace Fun



Yeah, it will be funny to make, and will take some time for sure ^^U

That's all then, the second one isn't really a secret >.<

O

/sneaky.