Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

lol, my fellow brazilian kitten got it right.

I also had a feeling it would be it.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



There's a little more to show now...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Wow! I bet it right! =D
In it's preliminary stage, it's awesome!
=O
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

GRUNTY'S LAIR!
DGF'LDFSG;
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol @ Seg's reaction. xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on April 12, 2011, 05:53:15 PM
lol @ Seg's reaction. xD
Hehe, it's the first Banjo Kazooie stage.
Of course I'm happy. I love that game. Never beat the first one though >.>
Got to Grunty as a kid.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


The Banjo fever came back to me two weeks ago. At my girlfriend's, I completed Conker (for the first time in my live) two weeks ago. After beating that one, I wanted to play Banjo, which can be completed in 5 hours or so. Passed last weekend, I wanted to start Grunty's Lair when Kongo Jungle was finished and uploaded. So, on thursday I started it. And I'm having a nice progress I guess =)

Wii Classic Controller (black) + adapter + project64 + big LCD TV = Pure win xD

By the way, in addition to Grunty's Lair, I'm planning at least 3 more stages from banjo to be made pretty soon. One of them is Spiral Mountain, like the OP says. The other two will be kept as secrets for now.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I didn't play the first one, but i loved the second one(Banjo Tooie) and i loved it ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I've completed Tooie only once. I've started it again after beating B-K, I'm playing these games to show them to my girl. She Loved Conker's BFD, and Banjo is ok for her, but she prefers playing to watching.

I highly recommend you playing Banjo-Kazooie, collecting the 100 notes in a row per stage, watching the funny conversations, and playing all the levels in the game are just things you can't miss before you die O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I will see what i can do then  ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


What! Already? You sir, work too fast.

Very beautiful work man.

@Mewtwo2000 I have done it several times. IT IS WORTH IT!
When I acquired my N64, Banjo was my first played game. I loved the franchise. I rented BK 16 times to finish, then I have bought BT when it came out.
I still play it on PJ64, and beat them, because of their nostalgic epicness!
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

I was expecting the stage where you fought Grunty at the end of the game. This is still good stuff though.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]