Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 07, 2011, 11:19:08 AM
- It IS from a N64 game
- Those who have played that game are supposed to recongize it immediately, and feel some nostalgia
A N64 game that should make me feel notasgia? Hmm..

I could list games for myself but i'm not gonna. I'll await a first picture when it's that far ;D


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 07, 2011, 11:19:08 AM
- It IS from a N64 game
- Those who have played that game are supposed to recongize it immediately, and feel some nostalgia
- The name is: ??????????? ????. Even if you say the name, I will not say if it is that one until a decent progress is made.

It's from N64, the name what I'm thinking fit with ??????????? ????.
It's Gruntilda's Lair from Banjo Kazooie *-*

~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

@Mewtwo

And my scenedata :(
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Nostalgia huh?
You said that about Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64 too :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hi there, I'm here to say I'm back xD

Quote from: Anarchy Panty on April 07, 2011, 03:36:16 PM
@Mewtwo

And my scenedata :(

I'll try to make it today ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo is back!

I'm real curious about these 3 projects.

Are they all from N64 games?

1- Peach's Castle M64
2- Mushroom Kingdom revamp
3- The stage I talked about the other day

So, yeah, they're all from N64 games xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 11, 2011, 09:35:10 AM
1- Peach's Castle M64
2- Mushroom Kingdom revamp
3- The stage I talked about the other day

So, yeah, they're all from N64 games xD

1. Oh of course, Peach's Castle 64. Are you really making the whole area? You inspire me to make the whole area in some of my SBB stages as well.

2. Yep. I saw the previews on the blog. Looking forward to that for sure.

3. You sneaky cat. Well, let me just tell you I sat here for about 7 minutes trying to figure out what the hell it was. That first word is so long. At first I thought wut is that long word. You included an apostorphee, and an "s'" you sneaky cat, once again lol. I know what it is, and I'm very happy you finally got around making it.

How many times have I randomly bugged you about making it through these 238 of epic content lol finally you got around it ;)

If you're talking about the Spiral Mountain stage, I'm gonna make it soon, but I'm not doing it yet. The stage I'm doing wasn't in the OP before, while Spiral Mountain is there a long time now.

:kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Welcome back...again!

Glad to see your back, hope we get some previews of your progress real soon.
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.


YES. We get some retro pipes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Welcome back, Mewtwo2000 ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Lethal Blade on April 11, 2011, 12:01:34 PM
Welcome back...again!

Glad to see your back, hope we get some previews of your progress real soon.
Quote from: KTH on April 12, 2011, 12:42:11 AM
Welcome back Mewtwo2000.
Quote from: Sorceress on April 12, 2011, 06:36:22 AM
Welcome back, Mewtwo2000 ^^

Thanks :)

By the way, first preview picture of my newest stage, from one of my very favorite games.

It's in a very early stage, so you will not see much yet.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial