Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Looks awesome.  I think for the flying version, you should make the platform as wide as the stone bridge that leads to the castle, or maybe as wide as the road on the stone bridge (ie...no barriers). 

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 11, 2011, 03:48:09 PM
Look, this is how the stage is at the moment:



The lines are the different playable areas, finished or not finished yet. The blue one isn't made yet. And others are planned but I'll reveal them when they're done.
Nice, good. :)

Unless this is going to replace Delfino Plasa, this stage doesn't need a fourth area :l
I mean it's epic enough as is, let alone a stage with several playing areas like Delfino Plasa has.


Nice progress and I love the avvy it looks good ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

i can´t wait to this stage come :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

More teasers pictures showing the stage:







Made the collisions for that blue version in the picture above (the one on the wooden bridge)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo stop being so f*cking awesome, just stop. Actually keep going, we can't get enough of you lol

Also, your new avatar is sexy.


They look incredible!  What will the death boundaries be?  I imagine playing the entire field would be a bit too expansive...another reason why I think the flying/touring version is the best on such an epic looking stage.  That way you can really show off your perfect work (while maintaining great playability)!

im for sure getting all :D(i just love that stage that one is my new fav.)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 11, 2011, 07:28:18 PM
More teasers pictures showing the stage:







Made the collisions for that blue version in the picture above (the one on the wooden bridge)
Dude, I love it and i still love your new look
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 11, 2011, 07:28:18 PM
More teasers pictures showing the stage:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Made the collisions for that blue version in the picture above (the one on the wooden bridge)
Oh, man. I feel like popping in Mario 64 again!

It looks friggin' amazing! This is definitely gonna make my SD Card happy when it's done!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Mario 64 Castle is looking as amazing as ever. I'm getting excited. I hope you can get it working in PAL.

As for the Lenshomon stage, I actually like the harsh lighting in your first edit better.

shadow moses/pokemon mountain thingy(dont remember the name) versions please??

like having three different playstyles on one stage, and brawl loads it randomly...

that would be great ^^