Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Epic work so far mewtwo, I'm definately looking forward to checking it out in my brawl.

BTW: I checked out your update of FOD, it looks exactly like the Mele one! I know that's what you intended buut...still...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 24, 2011, 04:30:46 PM
Epic work so far mewtwo, I'm definately looking forward to checking it out in my brawl.

BTW: I checked out your update of FOD, it looks exactly like the Mele one! I know that's what you intended buut...still...

That reminds me I forgot to download the newest one... :>.>:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Some progress with the courtyard. Just a few more trees with their shadows. A few more are left, and 2 signposts with their shadows. Then, only boos would remain to upload it as a separated stage before the whole castle is completed.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo the stage looks awesome, i can't to download it. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Man Mewtwo, this is gonna be at the top of the mountain of stages when it's done, I can feel it! I'm getting nostalgic just thinking about it!

My SD Card is gonna love it!
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 24, 2011, 04:02:11 PM
If the stage gets some lag, I may be excluding some parts for every version. Still not sure.
I know that Delphino makes certain parts of the island invisible when the models are out of view. Is that possible to do, and if done, would it reduce lag? And assuming it is possible, would it be an animation to get the model out of view instantaneously, or something with the texture?

I am so excited for Peach's Castle :)

Also, I know you don't do request, but I thought this would be a quick and easy idea.  Seeing as most of your 64 stages have a 3D background counterpart, I was thinking you could make Saffron City with the Daytime Fourside background. You have that already, and a Saffron City with a nighttime Fourside background, so it would just be a matter of combining them, right? Either way, please consider this.  It bugs me that Saffron has no 3D background counterpart :/

Quote from: mariofan1138 on July 25, 2011, 12:02:40 AM
I know that Delphino makes certain parts of the island invisible when the models are out of view. Is that possible to do, and if done, would it reduce lag? And assuming it is possible, would it be an animation to get the model out of view instantaneously, or something with the texture?

I've not looked into Delphino's mechanics, but I suppose it's just hindering the unused parts. While the flying platform seems to use some color animation to fade out, the normal thing is that VIS0 animations are used. And that may be an option, renaming the bones for certain parts and make them invisible when they're not visible. But this would be mostly useful if it really lowers the lag, and for the moving version. For one version that's not moving, it's not logical. It's better to remove the models if they're never used during the match.

Quote from: Sir Combee on July 25, 2011, 03:23:46 AM
I am so excited for Peach's Castle :)

Also, I know you don't do request, but I thought this would be a quick and easy idea.  Seeing as most of your 64 stages have a 3D background counterpart, I was thinking you could make Saffron City with the Daytime Fourside background. You have that already, and a Saffron City with a nighttime Fourside background, so it would just be a matter of combining them, right? Either way, please consider this.  It bugs me that Saffron has no 3D background counterpart :/

Sure, I'll do it. No problem at all ;)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Finished trees in the courtyard:



And started combining stages to make the 3D background Saffron. Still not finished, I want to change some things so it fits better.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

July 25, 2011, 09:49:48 AM #4554 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 09:50:57 AM by Gotenks(a.k.a Mariodk)
mewtwo2000 stop beeing awesome :D
(one more stage to update in my stage roster)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh well look at that man. Turned out nice ah?

Maybe now that you're in the Fourside mood, you could revamp that sexy stage?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on July 25, 2011, 10:19:13 AM
Oh well look at that man. Turned out nice ah?

Maybe now that you're in the Fourside mood, you could revamp that sexy stage?
I'd love to see that too, that was one of my favorites in Melee...

It's kinda funny, it reminded me of the second Mewtwo movie's ending in a way when I was younger. With him standing on top of that building all badass like.
XD

xD Well I'd love too a Fourside revamp at least without the ultimate chimera dark effect...

And I love the N64 Peach Castle but I prefer the Melee one :9
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Don't expect Fourside to be revamped yet, that's for the future. I want to make some new stages from N64 games first. Also, that revamp for Fourside will probably be a remake, a 'start from scratch' project, just like the already unreleased Mushroom Kingdom 64 revamp.

The new one will include the helicopter, the crane, and a more fitting texture for everything.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Well that's great to hear I definitely can't wait for that.