Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Mostly finished the courtyard area, with the signposts, trees, shadows and such.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, looking good there. Can't wait to grab it :D

So how's everything else man, you hanging in there? :)

If the courtyard gets finished before the rest of the castle are you going to release the courtyard first?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


cant wait :)

[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
This is how I hack
Old Avatars:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=4969&Moderated=All

Courtyard's looking good there dude.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


You are such a perfectionist. I can not believe that you can say that this isn't totally finished yet.  :laugh:


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

In my opinion, even more impressive than your ability to build these stages from scratch is the fact that you can fit everything in one file (size-wise). The entirety of Peach's Castle looks like your largest stage by a longshot, and there must be hundreds of models in there, so it's amazing that the file size is still small enough to be read by Brawl.

Yes, this map looks so precise that it would make a good import for Super Mario 64 as an improvement.
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

damn i can´t wait to this is done
i am hyped so much in long time
we finaly get a stage base on SM64 the best modern mario game :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on July 27, 2011, 05:54:47 AM
You are such a perfectionist. I can not believe that you can say that this isn't totally finished yet.  :laugh:

Well, the modelling is ready, but I would like to include some boos if possible. That's why it's not finished.

Quote from: PAVGN on July 26, 2011, 11:22:43 PM
If the courtyard gets finished before the rest of the castle are you going to release the courtyard first?

It will get finished before the rest of the castle, and I'll release it first, yes. And, as a separate stage released before the castle, I'll make some alternate version for it. I mean, playing in another place other than the fountain could be fine too.

Quote from: hotdogturtle on July 27, 2011, 07:39:08 AM
In my opinion, even more impressive than your ability to build these stages from scratch is the fact that you can fit everything in one file (size-wise). The entirety of Peach's Castle looks like your largest stage by a longshot, and there must be hundreds of models in there, so it's amazing that the file size is still small enough to be read by Brawl.

Talking about size, I had some size trouble when half of the main area was done, but I was able to expand my possibilities (same goes to FoD with the already unreleased color changing version). And now, I'm starting to hit the limits again with it. Fortunately, the only remaining things in the stage are trees, which are not that important. If I hit a new unavoidable limit, I'll leave it as is, cause the remaining trees are not really necessary. Anyway, I'm using over 20 MShadow models, if I only used the necessary ones for each version, I guess I will complete the stage without cutting off any tree.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

truly impressive Mewtwo.  Speaking of FoD, were you planning to have the falling/shooting stars in it?

at the end...
you will make a ''inside castle'' version of Peach's Castle?

This is the only thing about Peach that I'll actually like

I've finally had some progress with the main area:







I've also acquired some knowledge about the models I use and I've slighly increased my limit again
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Wow.
What can't you do, Mewtwo?
It looks like a perfect import.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]