Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

About the Alternate Stage Loader, I confirm that STGRESULT can be random with the ASL code.

I like it xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

new to all this but would like to say that i love the hyrule and n64 dk stages ^_^
cant wait for the "great might poo lair" level [:

Hey mewtwo, do you have at least one playable version of the stage ready? XD I mean I'd like to have the SM64 peaches castle as a location in my machinima series so....meh...


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 12, 2011, 07:34:26 PM
Hey mewtwo, do you have at least one playable version of the stage ready? XD I mean I'd like to have the SM64 peaches castle as a location in my machinima series so....meh...

Already playable versions? Of course, the ones in the videos look playable, right? xD

But there's no version complete yet. I mean, all the version are just one file, and until every tree is placed and such, none of the versions will be complete. Sure, they're mostly playable, but, as hotdogturtle says, you can wait. Hopefully, the waiting time will be not much already. Just a few things are left to finish the work. The question is if I'll get the time to finish all of it soon. Having a girlfriend with you leaves really no time to hack.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 12, 2011, 11:17:24 PM
Already playable versions? Of course, the ones in the videos look playable, right? xD

But there's no version complete yet. I mean, all the version are just one file, and until every tree is placed and such, none of the versions will be complete. Sure, they're mostly playable, but, as hotdogturtle says, you can wait. Hopefully, the waiting time will be not much already. Just a few things are left to finish the work. The question is if I'll get the time to finish all of it soon. Having a girlfriend with you leaves really no time to hack.
I could... take care of that problem... if you want (takes out Home Run Bat).

Just kidding. but seriously, i'm enjoying how this looks so far. btw it is possible to use the ASL code + SE code, but all STGCUSTOM's have to have the same amount of alternate stages, so say Mewtwo releases 20 versions of this stage (which doesn't sound too farfetched, considering his progress), and you set all of them to STGCUSTOM0A, you're gonna need 20 versions for each of the other stages in the STGCUSTOM slots. at least that's what i've come to understand. i may be wrong, as i've never used the ASL code, but i have been looking into it.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866


Quote from: HeavenlyClassic on July 12, 2011, 05:45:04 PM
new to all this but would like to say that i love the hyrule and n64 dk stages ^_^
cant wait for the "great might poo lair" level [:

agree. be nice to see a version of the dk level without the barrel.  when i pick the current no barrel version thats out there, that barrel always makes me think i can jump in it, hehe.

Not to attempt to sidetrack you or anything, but how hard would it be to turn 75M into this?



It obviously wouldn't need like, real hazards or anything, but it would be something cool to replace 75M with, and, IMO, this is what should've been in Brawl in the first place, heh.

Quote from: allav866 on July 13, 2011, 12:19:57 AM
I could... take care of that problem... if you want (takes out Home Run Bat).

Just kidding. but seriously, i'm enjoying how this looks so far. btw it is possible to use the ASL code + SE code, but all STGCUSTOM's have to have the same amount of alternate stages, so say Mewtwo releases 20 versions of this stage (which doesn't sound too farfetched, considering his progress), and you set all of them to STGCUSTOM0A, you're gonna need 20 versions for each of the other stages in the STGCUSTOM slots. at least that's what i've come to understand. i may be wrong, as i've never used the ASL code, but i have been looking into it.

That's it. I may give a no-random version for STGCUSTOMS, so you don't need to fill your other slots with stages. If the ASL code doesn't find some stage, it loads it from the disc. If it isn't in the disc, it crashes. And that's what would happen with random selection in stages if there's no alternate version for all the STGCUSTOMS.

Quote from: Mit on July 13, 2011, 05:41:37 AM
Not to attempt to sidetrack you or anything, but how hard would it be to turn 75M into this?



It obviously wouldn't need like, real hazards or anything, but it would be something cool to replace 75M with, and, IMO, this is what should've been in Brawl in the first place, heh.

I guess I was already told about doing this, and I agree. I would like to make it from 75m, so the hazards are still there, with stairs and such. We'll see about it when some of my stages are finished.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

hey mewtwo, just dropping by to see if u found a way to get the SRT0 files to stop freezing my stage. (also sent u a message bout it like 2 days ago ^^" )
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Not tried yet, you know I spend most of my time with my girl.

I'll try to get the chance this afternoon.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 13, 2011, 11:08:42 AM
I guess I was already told about doing this, and I agree. I would like to make it from 75m, so the hazards are still there, with stairs and such. We'll see about it when some of my stages are finished.
So wait, if you make a stage over 75m, then it can still have hazards? By this do you mean that they still have to be springs, or can you replace them with rolling barrels? If so that would be awesome!
:af:
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I don't guess we're able to replace springs with barrels, but I'm sure we can keep at least the stairs. And that would be decent I guess.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

If you did the Donky Kong stage replacement, you should make it the actual 75'th level from the game O_o;