Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I say do what you want to do.  One thing I can say for sure, is that one of these versions of Peach's Castle will secure a permanent slot in my stage roster.

Quote from: SDo0m InCaRnAtI0n on July 29, 2011, 07:27:22 AMI say do what you want to do.  One thing I can say for sure, is that one of these versions of Peach's Castle will secure a permanent slot in my stage roster.
me too is a permanent in my .iso (for dolphin) or my SD card :D for wii
maybe my next moveset list video is on that stage :D
i have to say peach castle is your´s best stage (yet) this time you have really overdone yourself
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Geno on July 29, 2011, 07:30:16 AM
me too is a permanent in my .iso (for dolphin) or my SD card :D for wii
maybe my next moveset list video is on that stage :D
i have to say peach castle is your´s best stage (yet) this time you have really overdone yourself
yeah, but i wonder how he'll ever be able to have overdone himself again, i mean how can he possibly top this?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

as far i know good hackers like mewtwo2000 and Sdo0m and beyond
they will always do it  somehow
i already think next stage after peach castle is going to be better :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Better than Peach's Castle?! 0.o
But you are right, I'm sure Mewtwo2000 will find a way to beat his best.
Keep up the good work, Mewtwo!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

July 29, 2011, 09:16:54 AM #4625 Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 09:19:05 AM by Mewtwo2000
About the poll, it's clear that even the fourth option (which was included time later) is stronger than the second one. Also, one of the votes for the first option is mine, so they would really be 26, not 27.



So, analizing, people want me to do this, in this order:

1- Do what I want to do, soon
2- Upload the castle when it's done, leaving the alternative (flying) one for the future
3- Do what I want to do when I feel like it
4- Upload the castle including the alternative (flying) version

Do what I want to do = option 1 = upload castle soon and leave flying for future
Upload castle when it's done leaving flying for future is the same as above
Soon = leave the flying for the future
When I feel like it = option 1 = leave flying

So, 3 of the 4 options would be the same. That would be 80 votes vs 20 votes.

I've decided to leave the flying version for the near future. I don't guess I'm using parts of the SSB64 stage, but SM64-like moving platforms. And not always the same like in Mario Circuit, but with changes. I already have the idea. Hope to be able to do it.

So, plans are:

- Finishing the 3-4 versions of the courtyard I had in mind -> Release
- Finishing the main area (5 trees and 2 rocks left)
- Making one more version of the stage in a different place
- Fix things for every version
-> Release

- Making some other quicker stages and maybe revamps
- Resume Peach's Castle and make the flying version
-> Release

This is the plan for now. It may change anyway xD

Quote from: Geno on July 29, 2011, 08:21:43 AM
as far i know good hackers like mewtwo2000 and Sdo0m and beyond
they will always do it  somehow
i already think next stage after peach castle is going to be better :D
Quote from: Allav866 on July 29, 2011, 09:06:47 AM
Better than Peach's Castle?! 0.o
But you are right, I'm sure Mewtwo2000 will find a way to beat his best.
Keep up the good work, Mewtwo!

Well, my methods are now better, so I can make some complex stages like this... But I'm not sure about being able to make a stage more epic than this... It's peach's castle, from one of the best games in the N64... >.<

Anyway, I have lots of ideas in mind :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Sounds like a plan!  Shame I'm useless when it comes to giving feedback to stages >_<  I'd say something if I had something to say...

my only suggestion to that ssb64 stage with the sm64 background is to edit the background textures a bit, i find the castle in the background very... mejor en español... xD

el fondo creo qu llama demasiado la atencion, es dificil mirar al combate con un fondo tan llamativo... xDDD

But
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 29, 2011, 09:16:54 AM
About the poll, it's clear that even the fourth option (which was included time later) is stronger than the second one. Also, one of the votes for the first option is mine, so they would really be 26, not 27.



So, analizing, people want me to do this, in this order:

1- Do what I want to do, soon
2- Upload the castle when it's done, leaving the alternative (flying) one for the future
3- Do what I want to do when I feel like it
4- Upload the castle including the alternative (flying) version

Do what I want to do = option 1 = upload castle soon and leave flying for future
Upload castle when it's done leaving flying for future is the same as above
Soon = leave the flying for the future
When I feel like it = option 1 = leave flying

So, 3 of the 4 options would be the same. That would be 80 votes vs 20 votes.

I've decided to leave the flying version for the near future. I don't guess I'm using parts of the SSB64 stage, but SM64-like moving platforms. And not always the same like in Mario Circuit, but with changes. I already have the idea. Hope to be able to do it.

So, plans are:

- Finishing the 3-4 versions of the courtyard I had in mind -> Release
- Finishing the main area (5 trees and 2 rocks left)
- Making one more version of the stage in a different place
- Fix things for every version
-> Release

- Making some other quicker stages and maybe revamps
- Resume Peach's Castle and make the flying version
-> Release

This is the plan for now. It may change anyway xD

Well, my methods are now better, so I can make some complex stages like this... But I'm not sure about being able to make a stage more epic than this... It's peach's castle, from one of the best games in the N64... >.<

Anyway, I have lots of ideas in mind :3
if you're doing that now,what about Meelee Peach's Castle? T_T I thought it was the next stage for you xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 29, 2011, 09:16:54 AM
Well, my methods are now better, so I can make some complex stages like this... But I'm not sure about being able to make a stage more epic than this...

Sure, I have an even more complex idea that can top every stage you've made so far. It was considered to be impossible when it was attempted a couple years ago, and it very well might be. But if anyone can make it work, you'd be the only person with the knowledge and skills to do so.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 28, 2011, 11:18:39 PM
Block Tool gets a small update:

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19049

It's just that the 'bin' functionality has been fixed. Now you can put 0 in the number of vertices or normal points. This way, you can apply bone changes to any model. Anyway, normals aren't really fixed, if the model to edit has more than 2 normals, it won't change all of them when rotated. So, 0 is the best values for these cases too.

I guess nobody uses this, but I'm just updating the file in mediafire just in case xD
Thank you for your update on the Block Tool, Mewtwo. I have a couple 2d models that I was unable to edit before this update.
Still I can't get past an issue concerning the Rotate feature - would you better have me PM you with all the details or is it ok to just post here?

Quote from: the joker on July 29, 2011, 10:38:25 AM
my only suggestion to that ssb64 stage with the sm64 background is to edit the background textures a bit, i find the castle in the background very... mejor en español... xD

el fondo creo qu llama demasiado la atencion, es dificil mirar al combate con un fondo tan llamativo... xDDD
the background I think draws too much attention, it is difficult to look at the match with a so eye-catching background... XDDD
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Allav866 on July 29, 2011, 05:28:02 PM
the background I think draws too much attention, it is difficult to look at the match with a so eye-catching background... XDDD

lol, thanks for translating

Quote from: Thyrus on July 29, 2011, 03:22:46 PM
Thank you for your update on the Block Tool, Mewtwo. I have a couple 2d models that I was unable to edit before this update.
Still I can't get past an issue concerning the Rotate feature - would you better have me PM you with all the details or is it ok to just post here?

Sure, post here, that way we share everything we get -trouble and solutions- with everybody interested here :P

Quote from: hotdogturtle on July 29, 2011, 02:51:24 PM
Sure, I have an even more complex idea that can top every stage you've made so far. It was considered to be impossible when it was attempted a couple years ago, and it very well might be. But if anyone can make it work, you'd be the only person with the knowledge and skills to do so.

All depends on the stage we're talking about O.o

Anyway, please keep your idea for a while, I want to make some other things first. I really don't want to fill my mind with more projects now, just because the ones in my mind are too much and better projects would delay my personal wished stages even more.

Just talk me about it when I've posted 3-4 more stages ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 29, 2011, 11:41:30 PM
Sure, post here, that way we share everything we get -trouble and solutions- with everybody interested here :P
Ok, good idea.

I'm using the Block tool to rotate a 2d model's normal which I have previously edited in BrawlBox to have a -90 value for Rotation X.
After setting up the parameter values on the Block tool and as I try to rotate the model's normal to -90 I get this 'Estouro' error message. Any ideas?

I've also tried it with a (0,0,0) rotation model but the error message keeps showing. Actually it is even possible to just ignore the error and keep going, but then I can't get to import the model back to Brawlbox without getting it to crash XD