Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Sorceress on December 19, 2011, 01:38:11 AM
...

Your right, he doesn't make an awesome playable character.

Pretty soon we will see Volvagia over Rayquaza. :P
I disagree with your first statement, he is an awesome playable character!  :P

we do need more boss imports, plus his model could be used for that Volvagia's lair I mentioned earlier.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

December 19, 2011, 03:19:39 AM #5776 Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 03:31:36 AM by Sorceress
Quote from: Allav866 on December 19, 2011, 03:18:10 AM
I disagree with your first statement, he is an awesome playable character!  :P

we do need more boss imports, plus his model could be used for that Volvagia's lair I mentioned earlier.
Crap, made an mistake, hmm.... I wonder why I typed "doesn't" instead of "does"...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

You know, I think M22k is the last active and quality stage hacker.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 19, 2011, 05:30:56 AM
You know, I think M22k is the last active and quality stage hacker.
cos nobody, not even importers can make stages as awesome as Mewtwo's.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Well if Italian was still active we would have two great stage hackers, i just don't know how active he is with his stages.

Liking Phantom Ganon, he's badass.

Quote from: Puraidou™ on December 19, 2011, 08:27:14 AM
Well if Italian was still active we would have two great stage hackers, i just don't know how active he is with his stages.

I am still active, lol. Just been working a lot, been very busy with my job, so don't have that much free time.

Anyway, this is Mewtwo's thread, so with that said:

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 18, 2011, 12:33:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXrSIlOnTqo

I can't [censored]ing wait to play there! I really can't.

The music just made me so nostalgic.

Looks great and legit to me man.

I also love the unique play-style of it. One side has a wall, the other one a fall through with ledge. and walls on sides, but not on top.

Perfect for my roster.



thats why i asked, cuz the mask looks weird, so i didnt know if u made it urself or ripped from the game

December 20, 2011, 11:00:53 AM #5784 Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 12:06:24 AM by Mewtwo2000
Ripped, it's exactly the same as in OoT.

Will take a closer look when I get the chance.

EDIT: Here he is



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 19, 2011, 05:30:56 AM
You know, I think M22k is the last active and quality stage hacker.

With the release of the model importer I expected more... stagers =/

So what's next in stages?
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Ls777 on December 21, 2011, 12:49:03 AM
With the release of the model importer I expected more... stagers =/
well i WOULD be bak into stages... but right now BB just isnt being stage friendly with me at all for now... but i am workin on a SS stage, thats all ill say ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: TommoPuppy on December 21, 2011, 10:35:04 AM
Were there ever that many stagers?
mewtwo2000
italianstallion
lensho
and a lot more, just look at the stage vault... its pretty full