Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


Mewtwo, thanks to you, I picked Tooie back up :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That intro looks awesome. Will it also be on the other versions of the Grunty's Lair?

It's so weird that I've never beaten Tooie. of all the Banjo-Kazooie games, the only games I shouldn't have to play to the end are Grunty's Revenge on the GBA, and Nuts & Bolts. I'm gonna start playing Banjo Tooie now.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Allav, go play some Tooie. It's an amazing sequel.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I'm upset how almost everyone here is here has played Banjo and Kazooie. Wish I played it as a kid :'(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on August 22, 2012, 02:56:20 AM
I'm upset how almost everyone here is here has played Banjo and Kazooie. Wish I played it as a kid :'(
Grab an emulator and a ROM and go play it. You're missing an awesome game. If you have an Xbox, you can download both of them on the Marketplace.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 22, 2012, 03:10:12 AM #6456 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:15:10 AM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: Segtendo on August 22, 2012, 02:58:45 AM
Grab an emulator and a ROM and go play it. You're missing an awesome game. If you have an Xbox, you can download both of them on the Marketplace.
I usually played 64 games when I was little baby (4 years old or so). Playing now wouldn't be the same. I just wish I can travel back in time and play this game. :(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You're never too old for N64 games :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on August 22, 2012, 03:11:02 AM
You're never too old for N64 games :srs:
True dat. But it still wouldn't be the same :P. Now I will know what to do in order to pass the game instead of just being completely clueless. I wish this game was a part of my nostalgia :'(
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Alrighty. I think that's enough off-topic for one night. Let's just wait for Mewtwo to post more sexy progress of Grunty's Lair.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 21, 2012, 08:56:58 PM
For the note door, I'm using CLR0s. VIS0s do not allow transitions of that kind, they're just showing or not showing. I'm also using a SRT0 animation for some moving part in the door.

About the fire, it uses a PAT0 animation with 7 frames. I have no issue with fire in Fire Temple, if you look the last video, I have a working torch in it. What holds me back from releasing it is the burning fire, that is, fire effects attached to objects, like the big flame that takes the block to the upper floor. That, and lava rises, and stuff.

Well, this is the last video before the release. All the models are ready to go now. This is the Tooie version of the stage. I wonder if anybody was expecting this one... xD

[SSBB hack] - Grunty's Lair (Banjo-Tooie version)
Somehow I did because I know u want to do every version of the place and I love it. I always loved the wreck of Grunty's Lair from Banjo Tooie. x3
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

August 22, 2012, 03:23:26 AM #6461 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:27:48 AM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: Segtendo on August 22, 2012, 03:19:40 AM
Alrighty. I think that's enough off-topic for one night. Let's just wait for Mewtwo to post more sexy progress of Grunty's Lair.
Thanks for that. I was getting too ahead of myself. Agreed. Let the sexyness continue. Sorry about that Professor Mewtwo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Idk man, but I really want that Result's Screen.

Seems better than sex.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.