Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Although I already said it.. (and beat everyone else to it lol...) it is a truly amazing stage. It's perfectly done, no one should even TRY to do a better version of it. This is Fourside at it's best
3DS Friend code- 0447 - 6337 - 9929

Thanks :)

New video of Yoshi's Story Melee, now with the possibility of having Shy Guys:

[SSBB hack] - Yoshi's Story (Melee) working over Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Recorded it with dolphin, doesn't look bad  :kdance:
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Now this is intresting. What base did you use, i mean how did you do it to bring back damageable Shy Guys? The balloons of Smashville?

Oh and if im not wrong than this is Kingdom Hearts soundtrack.

No, just Yoshi's Island. The Shy Guys are just the Shy Guys in Yoshi's Island, only that with the Yoshi's Story textures. If you look closely, they even bring fruits and stuff.

About the soundtrack, yeah, I've been told it's from KH2. I wasn't aware of it, my brother was the one selecting the music for our brawl when he was still interested. It's quite fitting anyway, isn't it?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

beatable shy guys you gotta love that xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

melle one didnt have fruit, right?
can't u disable that somehow?

Not sure, I guess they actually did, but I've not played much lately to know.

Anyway, you can always play with no items. My wii is with no items, and they have no fruits in there. It's in dolphin, where I forgot to disable items and where they got them.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

oh lol, wouldnt know since i dont usually play yoshi's island

Quote from: joke. on November 21, 2012, 04:44:36 PM
melle one didnt have fruit, right?
It did. The Shy Guy's came from the side of the stage with food.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


IIrc, they flew from one side of the screen to the other in a zig-zag pattern. can their flight paths be edited?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

November 22, 2012, 12:07:01 PM #6685 Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 01:39:35 PM by Mewtwo2000
Their paths aren't an animation inside the stage file, so it must be something in the rel file or any other unknown place. So, I can't, at least for now.

EDIT: Last video, small visual improvements. I'm thinking on adding some background shyguys, flying in zigzag.

http://youtu.be/FCj7kHSese0
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo! Mewtwo....

Holy [censored]. Mewtwo!

Fourside is beautiful. What a nice revamp you have done. Very well done. Of course, what's new right?

Love how you animated the helicopter, the crane. It really does feel like Fourside.

I see you have improved some textures as well. It could even be safe to say that this version is an improvement of Melee's version lol.

Great job Mewtwo! Thank you so much for the stage, and I'm beyond glad we have you on the Brawl hacking community.


FIRST!

I love it! :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

instrant download :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.