Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 09, 2013, 02:24:50 PM
No, I don't really want it. You know, I sometimes make stages that others were making / had made already, but I only do so when I planned to make them for a long time. Icicle Mountain has never been in my plans at all, I would only make it if they requested me to do so and nobody else was doing a decent version of it.

I'm sure your Icicle Mountain will be fine enough when it's done, and I'll be glad to help you if you need anything with it.
hmm... alright... well then, i wouldnt mind asking ya for help on Icicle Mountain when i get to work on it.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Wait - so there will be a night version of the castle too?!  There is just too much epic on this thread :happy:


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Funny fact: One of the files in my mediafire account has been taken down from downloading cause 20th Century Fox claims it as its own. More fun fact, it's a Brawl stage, and isn't even mine. Due to this, Oizen's Bloodlust Battlefield is now down O.o

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6987

The platforms version is still downloadable >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Haha lol, how did they do that?!   *facepalm*


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 10, 2013, 01:28:15 AM
Funny fact: One of the files in my mediafire account has been taken down from downloading cause 20th Century Fox claims it as its own. More fun fact, it's a Brawl stage, and isn't even mine. Due to this, Oizen's Bloodlust Battlefield is now down O.o

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6987

The platforms version is still downloadable >.<
Just upload it again, but in a zip file this time.

That happened to me with Piccolo twice now. I recommend using something other than Mediafire.

Also!

*Still awaits to know if you're making a night version of Peach's Castle [Melee]*

ItalianStallion:

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 09, 2013, 08:47:49 PM

Anyway, I await a night version of this sexy ass stage.

;p

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 09, 2013, 09:36:40 PM

Night, huh? Sure, why not? :P

With that said, yeah, I'll be doing it xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

you guys have to be smart dont name the files that way and put them in a zip  they wont find it ever lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 10, 2013, 11:41:42 AM
ItalianStallion:

With that said, yeah, I'll be doing it xD

=o!

With that said, I'll be looking for a song for that stage during night time then.

I am beyond hyped now. [censored]!

KOOLIO!!! Now i have to port Metal Cavern to something else other than Mushroomy Kingdom to have BOTH versions on one slot


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: KC on January 10, 2013, 09:15:56 PM
KOOLIO!!! Now i have to port Metal Cavern to something else other than Mushroomy Kingdom to have BOTH versions on one slot

... or use the ASL code, I personally love it xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Nah, I'll just kill Summit xD


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

rim bowser and peach.......maybe?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]