Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 18, 2013, 12:55:19 AMBTW, made some progress to the Grunty's Tower stage today. It's been more than one and a half year since I made the first video, and this is the second one:

[SSBB hack] - Grunty's Tower Top (preview 2)

Oh man, that stage looks really sick. I'll definitely download that once you finish it. We need more Banjo-Kazooie stages!
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

More progress in the Banjo-Kazooie stage. Background improvements, basically.

[SSBB hack] - Grunty's Tower Top (preview 3)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on January 18, 2013, 07:57:25 PM
More progress in the Banjo-Kazooie stage. Background improvements, basically.

[SSBB hack] - Grunty's Tower Top (preview 3)

Nice. Is that background a lighting change or clr0?


I don't have any idea of how you pulled that off O.o
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on January 19, 2013, 03:46:22 AM
I don't have any idea of how you pulled that off O.o

CLR0, I'd imagine. It's a really nice touch either way.

Liking the stage so far, though it looks a bit small... I never made it to the end of Banjo-Kazooie though, so I could be wrong.

Also, I'm disappointed that Grunty is just a flat sprite. :[

Quote from: Ridley-G on January 19, 2013, 04:15:56 AM
CLR0, I'd imagine. It's a really nice touch either way.

Liking the stage so far, though it looks a bit small... I never made it to the end of Banjo-Kazooie though, so I could be wrong.

Also, I'm disappointed that Grunty is just a flat sprite. :[

i remember he sad he'll eventually make the stage with 3D gruntilda...

Quote from: LegacyWolf on January 19, 2013, 12:52:12 AM
Nice. Is that background a lighting change or clr0?

Clr0 :P

Quote from: Ridley-G on January 19, 2013, 04:15:56 AM
CLR0, I'd imagine. It's a really nice touch either way.

Liking the stage so far, though it looks a bit small... I never made it to the end of Banjo-Kazooie though, so I could be wrong.

Also, I'm disappointed that Grunty is just a flat sprite. :[

Well, it is small, like 40% the size I used for Grunty's Lair. I've made it smaller so it's better to brawl on it. I'll release bigger versions too, but I guess this will be the best to play on it.

Quote from: joke. on January 19, 2013, 04:20:34 PM
i remember he sad he'll eventually make the stage with 3D gruntilda...

Yeah, but what I don't know yet is if I'll release it first with the flat one or will keep it until 3D Grunty is ready. It shouldn't be that hard, or at least not much harder than the Fire Temple keeses.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I love this exact version right here that size, and no Gruntilda in the background.

I HATE characters in backgrounds of stages, cause it looks weird when you are fighting as that character..

@Mewtwo2000:
You added this jiggly puzzle animation, which started before fighting on the stage, on your "Gruntilda's Lair". Any chance you'll add this again?

@ItalianStallion:
I like the flying characters in the background, especially "Ganon's Tower". :3

Quote from: ItalianStallion on January 19, 2013, 06:16:07 PM
I love this exact version right here that size, and no Gruntilda in the background.

I HATE characters in backgrounds of stages, cause it looks weird when you are fighting as that character..
that's the problem of having a modded game, a character in the background, can actually be a character you're playing, but i see it this way, you can also have battles between the same characters, so why not have a possible fifth clone in the background? xD

=O

That Fire Temple looks awesome.

Quote from: br3compactor on January 19, 2013, 03:46:22 AM
I don't have any idea of how you pulled that off O.o

Secretly he's actually an employee of Nintendo

Quote from: LenSho on January 21, 2013, 02:58:04 AM
Secretly he's actually an employee of Nintendo
i thought so


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Quote from: LenSho on January 21, 2013, 02:58:04 AM
Secretly he's actually an employee of Nintendo

Secretly? XD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


we all know for a fact he works for nintendo, but was dissapointed at the stages included in the game, so he apeared here and tries to make us think he actually uses brawlbox by kinda limitting his supah powers to a bit more than us regular people can do xD