Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I would get the same answer but here it always changes


Currently Waiting For:
Super Smash Bros. 4
A Link Between Worlds
Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Zelda U

Hi everybody. I'm still alive, but I'm not having much free time lately. I've been spending my small free time on MKWii, taking an already existing track and rebuilding it with permission. Now it's almost done and looks much better than before :P

This is it:

[MKWii hack] - DKR Ancient Lake (2nd video)

When I'm done with it I'll come with more stage previews. I'm not answering many pm's, if you've messaged me and didn't get an answer, I'm not ignoring you, I'm holding back the answer to make it properly. Some answers require me to test or make things that I have no time these days to do. I hope this changes in a few days so I'm answering everything.

If after a few days I've still not answered, message me back, I may miss some of them.

Quote from: Thyrus on February 13, 2013, 12:16:39 AM
So, rumor has it you are working on some N64 stages for the next Smash Bros. game M22k, is that right? Because it should be! Your SM64 Bowser stages are freaking awesome! =0
What about that sexy lightining, damn!
I mean it, them stages are never leaving my sd card. EVER! Thank you very much! *-*

The rumor is wrong, but thanks for that :P

Thanks to you for leaving them in your sdcard forever xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I love Diddy Kong Racing :srs:
Cool to see it in MK Wii.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Diddy Kong Racing was my first multiplayer racing game, my favorite N64 racing game, my 3rd favorite N64 game, and my least favorite DS game, so this stage is making me overflow with nostalgia. Do you think you could make a Brawl stage of it with a platform that flies around the stage (something like the air plane or Taj's magic carpet)? Also, PLEASE tell me you plan to make Icicle Pyramid for MKWii! Half the time I played DKR was on that stage battling it out with my brothers!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Man. I might need to get me a copy of MK Wii just to check out these hacks.




March 02, 2013, 10:40:42 PM #6954 Last Edit: March 02, 2013, 10:59:21 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 02, 2013, 01:51:51 AM
Mewtwo, there's a wannabe here. :srs:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?action=profile;u=25929

Yeah, I saw him the other day when he posted a black Kirby O.o xD

These last days I've helped on 2 stages in the vault, one by Linkfan990 and another by davey. Linkfan990 had some lighting problems on a SM64 stage he released, so I gave him a new lighting and some character shadows.

SSBB Hacks - Jolly Roger Bay

DOWNLOAD

Davey made a Clanker's Cavern (Banjo-Kazooie) stage that looked very... dead... And to try to help him giving life to his stages, I've revamped his Bongo Bongo stage and gave him instructions on how to do something like what I did to it.

[SSBB hack] - Bongo Bongo's Room

DOWNLOAD

About his Clanker's Cavern, I've given him the tips to make better stages, with coloring and stuff... But Clanker's Cavern is one of my planned stages, and I'm not abandoning the idea or anything. I'll keep the plan on making my own Clanker's Cavern stage in any case.

On another side, in MKWii, I've given Ancient Lake some Diddy Kong Racing balloons to replace the item boxes, and they're looking nice. It's a shame I cannot make different colored balloons, but it's fine.



The guy that made another DKR track, the Jungle Falls one, has asked me to use my balloons and trees, and if I can give his track some color like I did with this one, and I've said yes.

In the next days I'm gonna release for Brawl the rim lighting Wario, Peach, Bowser and Yoshi, and maybe some other one. And I'm guessing about releasing Grunty's Tower too, I'll update it in the future if I want to make the jinjos, Grunty, Jinjonator and all the stuff. I'd also try to finish Melee Peach's Castle (in fact, for most people it would be ready to go already) and would try to finish the next room I've been working on for Fire Temple. But before anything, I have to help KTH to finish his Chemical Plant stage.

EDIT: Talking about my wannabe, guess who's reported my Tenkaichi stage for not working in the Port Town Aero Dive slot... I've never said it should work on that slot... ._.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 02, 2013, 10:40:42 PM
EDIT: Talking about my wannabe, guess who's reported my Tenkaichi stage for not working in the Port Town Aero Dive slot... I've never said it should work on that slot... ._.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks like someone can't read. I took care of the report for u. He should learn to descriptions. But I would also like for people to stop calling him a "wannabe". Sounds kinda of disrepectful.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

March 03, 2013, 08:36:33 AM #6956 Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 08:51:30 AM by Allav866
It seems like he's just trolling. Just handle him like any other troll and ignore him. He's completely unrelated to this thread anyways, so there's no need to talk about him. Moving on...
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 02, 2013, 10:40:42 PM

On another side, in MKWii, I've given Ancient Lake some Diddy Kong Racing balloons to replace the item boxes, and they're looking nice. It's a shame I cannot make different colored balloons, but it's fine.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'll just pretend I typed in "BOMBSAWAY" on the password screen. xD
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I finally released the DKR track with the balloons the other day.

http://wiki.tockdom.com/wiki/DKR_Ancient_Lake

Now I should be able to get some free time in a few days. I'll make some progress on that other DKR track I'm helping with, I'll finish with the help on KTH's stage and will try to make as much progress as possible in my own stages. They're too many and I need to finish some of them already.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Voted for Grunty's Tower. Of course, I want to see the other stages as well, but there are still too less stages from Banjo-Kazooie. Grunty's Tower might be the third one I guess.

Quote from: Syeo on March 06, 2013, 02:09:09 PM
Voted for Grunty's Tower. Of course, I want to see the other stages as well, but there are still too less stages from Banjo-Kazooie. Grunty's Tower might be the third one I guess.
Indeed. It would be the third one.
He made the cheat room from Treasure Trove Cove, Grunty's Lair, and now this.
My vote went to Grunty's Tower. We need more Banjo-Kazooie stages/hacks.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]