Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1602998 times)
Link40
Extreme Kitten

You can not resist the power of the Wunderwaffe !

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #2040 on: November 30, 2010, 04:42:05 PM »

Your last video has made this stage so amazing that I will download and use it having never (ever) played a Zelda game.  
    Looking awesome!

I'm sure there is a law somewhere against this. xD
    Fantastic stage Mewtwo ! I think I'll use all the different versions of it Happy Face

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #2041 on: November 30, 2010, 04:59:49 PM »

Your last video has made this stage so amazing that I will download and use it having never (ever) played a Zelda game.  But, as someone said on the last video, it would be better if you remain on the upper stage for at least a minute.  Give Ganondorf some time to play the piano!  Then let it fade and do everything else you were doing.  If possible, it would be really nice if when the stage drops you have the top death boundary be the top of the floor of the first area.  That way if you miss the falling platform you die and you would be able to kill in three directions on the lower level.

Looking awesome!

I'm not doing any of these, but the reason isn't that I don't want to...

The reason is the respawn point. In that version, the battle begins upstairs, but the action is downstairs. When you die, you appear downstairs. If during that first minute you were only upstairs, and you died, you would appear downstairs, and the fighters upstairs wouldn't be able to reach you until the minute passes. Also, the death boundaries can't change during the match, so in order to be able to be alive when the match starts upstairs, I can't make it lower. So, the results are, a short beginning area in where you can't die (walls and ceiling are placed for this), and a fall you can't avoid, and which you can't get back from. So, after the beginning, the stage becomes the under version, the difference is the awesomeness of having started upstairs and that killing in the top direction is impossible.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #2042 on: November 30, 2010, 05:55:50 PM »

did the announcer just say the winner is poopie? XD

milliondollar mistake
    Extreme Kitten

Boom.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2043 on: November 30, 2010, 06:17:55 PM »

I'm not sure that this will work, but...

would you be able to make the upstairs playable if all the sides are closed off? so the only way to die is on stamina mode, but even then the dead guy's body would still come down with the rest of the group. But, the downstairs wouldn't be closed off, so you could die freely down there.

Is that possible to do? Or is it just a bunch of bull dung?

My 3DS friend info, just PM me and I'll add you.
    Name:James
    FC:0216-0855-5243

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #2044 on: November 30, 2010, 06:22:02 PM »

I'm not sure that this will work, but...

would you be able to make the upstairs playable if all the sides are closed off? so the only way to die is on stamina mode, but even then the dead guy's body would still come down with the rest of the group. But, the downstairs wouldn't be closed off, so you could die freely down there.

Is that possible to do? Or is it just a bunch of bull dung?

That's what that version is meant indeed. It's like that, but the upstairs is playable only half a minute or so. If it was longer, you would be... trapped in there... I suppose I could make a longer stay in the upstairs as an alternative version too...

But... I'm not sure I'll be getting time to post it tomorrow... There's an empty slot on thursday in the blog though...

Stage shadows tutorial

milliondollar mistake
    Extreme Kitten

Boom.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2045 on: November 30, 2010, 06:26:51 PM »

Thursday? damn, but oh well, more time to give it another dose of EPICNESS!! although that's going to be hard seeing how it's current condition looks.

well, if you can't stay upstairs longer, then you can't. Can't fight that. I'm still going to download it though!

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #2046 on: November 30, 2010, 06:35:22 PM »

I'll make it stay longer as an alternate version. About the release, there are many things yet to finish, like the organ. Some pieces are left, and I can't make them while I'm not home. And today, I can't hack anymore cause I have to go to bed... Me and my brother get up early tomorrow...

At univ I usually am able to make animations, today I've animated some falling blocks and Ganondorf too. But not much more... And I'm getting home really late tomorrow... That's why I guess I won't be able to finish it by tomorrow. The stage is fully playable, and different versions can be set up in no time, but I prefer releasing it when at least models are complete.

Stage shadows tutorial

milliondollar mistake
    Extreme Kitten

Boom.

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2047 on: November 30, 2010, 06:46:35 PM »

I'm going to get the alternate version then. Well, whenever you complete it, you complete it. I just hope that you will release it before the weekend.

Hollow
    Kitty Corp's Personal Hollow
    Heroic Kitten

• Awards Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2048 on: November 30, 2010, 06:55:28 PM »

Epic =3

lol the fanboys are going to love you for this xD I'm sure they'd love you even more if you added the pots, but then again it's good enough(In my personal opinion) as is Cheesy

I have an idea for the second part of the stage, do you think that maybe random sections of the floor could fall out as you battle(like how they did while you fight gannondorf in OOT) eventually forcing you to drop to the bottom part?

I  actually don't think that detail would be needed, but maybe in a later version? lol As with the pots, this would be one of those 'perfectionist/absolutenerdo' details that could probably be added in at your leasure.

I don't guess this is what you meant, but this will be the only version featuring both the top and bottom parts as playable places...

And, as you can see, the top part will be only playable for a few seconds ^^U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS3MFje-Rso

Sorry, I'm making too many videos I guess O.o

Could you also make it go back up?

Naruto200Man
    Badace Kitten

Guy: Go fourth and Brawl! Lee: Yes Guy Sensei!

• Awards Hot Topic Heart Container Dedicated Hacker KCMM Veteran

« Reply #2049 on: November 30, 2010, 07:42:14 PM »

Epic =3

lol the fanboys are going to love you for this xD I'm sure they'd love you even more if you added the pots, but then again it's good enough(In my personal opinion) as is Cheesy

I have an idea for the second part of the stage, do you think that maybe random sections of the floor could fall out as you battle(like how they did while you fight gannondorf in OOT) eventually forcing you to drop to the bottom part?

I  actually don't think that detail would be needed, but maybe in a later version? lol As with the pots, this would be one of those 'perfectionist/absolutenerdo' details that could probably be added in at your leasure.

I don't guess this is what you meant, but this will be the only version featuring both the top and bottom parts as playable places...

And, as you can see, the top part will be only playable for a few seconds ^^U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS3MFje-Rso

Sorry, I'm making too many videos I guess O.o

Hmm this stage gave me an epic idea for an OOT based stage over Isle Delfino, it would take FOR-EV-ER to make though, what with all the animations and all....hmm....Oh whateves, I'll make a request topic for it AWESOME 2.0!

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #2050 on: November 30, 2010, 08:53:41 PM »

The reason is the respawn point. In that version, the battle begins upstairs, but the action is downstairs. When you die, you appear downstairs. If during that first minute you were only upstairs, and you died, you would appear downstairs, and the fighters upstairs wouldn't be able to reach you until the minute passes. Also, the death boundaries can't change during the match, so in order to be able to be alive when the match starts upstairs, I can't make it lower.

Nuke
    Last of the Breed
    Holy Kitten

• Awards FistBump! Super Saiyan Topic KCMM Veteran Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2051 on: November 30, 2010, 09:04:55 PM »

Awesome mushroomy stage Cheesy... I really enjoy your stages...

FC:4898-8419-2778

hotdogturtle
    Extreme Kitten

:3

• Awards Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat Featured Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2052 on: November 30, 2010, 09:05:33 PM »

Seriously guys, stop posting insane requests. First of all, let him finish the stage before you start asking for new things to be added to it. And try keeping it within the realm of possibility, which many of you aren't doing.

deadname mcredactedface
    Lol Kitten

Kind of want to start making mods for this again

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2053 on: November 30, 2010, 09:14:57 PM »

did the announcer just say the winner is poopie? XD
    I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

... *responds*
    No, he said "Purin", the Japanese name for Jigglypuff. The announcer says different names for some characters in the Japanese audio set.

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2054 on: December 01, 2010, 03:17:26 AM »

OMG its over 2000!!!!!!!!
    u get the joke? mewtwo2000...

Pages:  1 ... 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: