Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Sounds good man, and the river is looking nice.

Where would the fighting take place on Jolly Roger Bay?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 08, 2011, 01:55:34 AM
Sounds good man, and the river is looking nice.

Where would the fighting take place on Jolly Roger Bay?
People have suggested the eel, but I think either the cavern or the ship would be nice.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


At the bottom. Anywhere else and it wouldnt seem right.

If its on the ship when its still afloat and you miss the eel.
If its in the cave you miss the Eel.
If your on the Eel... well you never could in game and it doesnt seem like an ideal stage for you to fight on a moving thing.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

With the eel stage I could have Dire Dire Docks to it's music *-*
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 08, 2011, 01:43:19 AM
Soon, I hope... First want to finish this one, or at least make a first public version.



Just showing the waterfall. I'll show it in a video tomorrow I hope. Major progress is expected for tomorrow, I have less classes than today.

If I make jolly roger bay, I won't use any imported ship model, I will build it. About the eel, I would be using one from mario kart if possible. Some models in mario kart wii are a little bit messy in brawl. They are black, or just get invisible in some cases.

Looks like the place, you made good progress on the stage Mewtwo2000
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 08, 2011, 01:43:19 AM
Soon, I hope... First want to finish this one, or at least make a first public version.



Just showing the waterfall. I'll show it in a video tomorrow I hope. Major progress is expected for tomorrow, I have less classes than today.

If I make jolly roger bay, I won't use any imported ship model, I will build it. About the eel, I would be using one from mario kart if possible. Some models in mario kart wii are a little bit messy in brawl. They are black, or just get invisible in some cases.

o.o

Epic.

Just, the Peach Castle 64 don't have music XD

Quote from: KTH on March 08, 2011, 08:51:31 PM
o.o

Epic.

Just, the Peach Castle 64 don't have music XD

This ^

Mewtwo, next video you should use a more fighting, upbeat song IMO.

Anyway, great progress so far, can't wait to see more.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 08, 2011, 10:16:24 PM
Quote from: KTH on March 08, 2011, 08:51:31 PM
o.o

Epic.

Just, the Peach Castle 64 don't have music XD

This ^

Mewtwo, next video you should use a more fighting, upbeat song IMO.

Anyway, great progress so far, can't wait to see more.
but its from the game! 

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

i kno im a bit late to say this but.... WELCOME BACK!!  Hope ur girl is doing fine man! :D

alas.... nice progress on ur SM64 stage :af:

also.... since now that u'll be having some free time coming up.... progress on my stage?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 08, 2011, 10:35:52 PM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 08, 2011, 10:16:24 PM
Quote from: KTH on March 08, 2011, 08:51:31 PM
o.o

Epic.

Just, the Peach Castle 64 don't have music XD

This ^

Mewtwo, next video you should use a more fighting, upbeat song IMO.

Anyway, great progress so far, can't wait to see more.
but its from the game! 

There is plenty of Mario songs that are more up beat.

But the front of the castle never had music. I dont get it.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 09, 2011, 05:20:44 AM
But the front of the castle never had music. I dont get it.

^This... There was some environmental sounds though. (birds chirping, rushing water, I think some wind too...)

But that doesn't mean I'm leaving the level silent. I'll probably just end up using Bob-Omb Battlefield or the Slider music when this gets released.

Quote from: Legendary Super Mario on March 09, 2011, 06:04:02 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 09, 2011, 05:20:44 AM
But the front of the castle never had music. I dont get it.

^This... There was some environmental sounds though. (birds chirping, rushing water, I think some wind too...)

But that doesn't mean I'm leaving the level silent. I'll probably just end up using Bob-Omb Battlefield or the Slider music when this gets released.

Alright well there you go. I just don't like fighting with birds chirping and water running. I need an up beat song but of course fitting. It's everyone's choice to what music they choose for when they download the stage, I was making a suggestion for his showcase videos, but I guess he wants to give it that exact feel.

For me it takes away from the level a little. It might confuse my friends as well. And they hy mad at what they can't understand. Like monkeys

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: Stuff3 on March 09, 2011, 06:10:21 AM
For me it takes away from the level a little. It might confuse my friends as well. And they hy mad at what they can't understand. Like monkeys

Are you calling me a monkey?
BTW I'm not really mad ;o