Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 09, 2011, 06:17:01 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 09, 2011, 06:10:21 AM
For me it takes away from the level a little. It might confuse my friends as well. And they hy mad at what they can't understand. Like monkeys

Are you calling me a monkey?
BTW I'm not really mad ;o

lol

*drops to the ground laughing*

XD
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 09, 2011, 06:17:01 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 09, 2011, 06:10:21 AM
For me it takes away from the level a little. It might confuse my friends as well. And they hy mad at what they can't understand. Like monkeys

Are you calling me a monkey?

you are a monkey?


BTW I'm not really mad ;o

Quote from: Sorceress on March 09, 2011, 06:21:35 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 09, 2011, 06:17:01 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 09, 2011, 06:10:21 AM
For me it takes away from the level a little. It might confuse my friends as well. And they hy mad at what they can't understand. Like monkeys

Are you calling me a monkey?
BTW I'm not really mad ;o

lol

*drops to the ground laughing*

XD

LOL you completely killed the purpose of the hidden text.

Quote from: RuKeN on March 09, 2011, 08:23:29 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 09, 2011, 06:17:01 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 09, 2011, 06:10:21 AM
For me it takes away from the level a little. It might confuse my friends as well. And they hy mad at what they can't understand. Like monkeys

Are you calling me a monkey?

you are a monkey?


BTW I'm not really mad ;o

Are you having fun there buddy?

Alright everyone, we should get back on topic and keep worshiping the psychic cat, Mewtwo2000.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 09, 2011, 08:26:18 AM
Quote from: Sorceress on March 09, 2011, 06:21:35 AM
Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 09, 2011, 06:17:01 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 09, 2011, 06:10:21 AM
For me it takes away from the level a little. It might confuse my friends as well. And they hy mad at what they can't understand. Like monkeys

Are you calling me a monkey?
BTW I'm not really mad ;o

lol

*drops to the ground laughing*

XD

LOL you completely killed the purpose of the hidden text.


It's just how funny that face is and you could be a monkey :af:, jk
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'll take your suggestion next time italian. Birdies and water in this one too ^^U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-Q0Jy6rH4

Some pictures too.





I'm not having the free time I expected... I really need free time, and I cannot get it yet...

Sigh...  :-\
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 09, 2011, 09:41:43 PM
I'll take your suggestion next time italian. Birdies and water in this one too ^^U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-Q0Jy6rH4

Some pictures too.





I'm not having the free time I expected... I really need free time, and I cannot get it yet...

Sigh...  :-\

Looking awesome!! :O
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on March 09, 2011, 09:41:43 PM
I'll take your suggestion next time italian. Birdies and water in this one too ^^U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-Q0Jy6rH4

Some pictures too.





I'm not having the free time I expected... I really need free time, and I cannot get it yet...

Sigh...  :-\

Omg, so much Memories are coming into this stage, good job Mewtwo2000
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 09, 2011, 06:17:01 AM
Quote from: Stuff3 on March 09, 2011, 06:10:21 AM
For me it takes away from the level a little. It might confuse my friends as well. And they hy mad at what they can't understand. Like monkeys

Are you calling me a monkey?
BTW I'm not really mad ;o
:oshi: Oh god dont eat me!

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

*sees stage*

Can't wait for it to come out so I can see in Brawlbox how the heck you made it :af:

Gosh, for stage hackers you're so educative xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: BetweenYou on March 10, 2011, 12:07:51 AM
*sees stage*

Can't wait for it to come out so I can see in Brawlbox how the heck you made it :af:

Gosh, for stage hackers you're so educative xD

You're totally right about that, I've already learned lots of things just by seeing how to Master does.  :af2:

Wow, impressive work man. That really does look like an import.

Mewtwo, could you make a guide on how to edit lighting on stages?

Im wondering how he made the waterfall move.
My guess so far is magic.

I make stages and music! GO check em out!

Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 10, 2011, 12:45:48 AM
Wow, impressive work man. That really does look like an import.

Mewtwo, could you make a guide on how to edit lighting on stages?

Done xD

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=21475
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

So I just downloaded the new stage expansion code set yet I don't know how the to add music to the custom stages? Is it possible?

here's what I downloaded. http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17171

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17147&Moderated=All&facebook=true

Just a Financial Analyst that loves SSBB :D


Smash Attack 2.65: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=17599
Noob Guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=12169.0
PSA Resource Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=1337.0

Projects in Progress:
+ Dante Update
+ sword master kirby
+ Loyd over Pit
+ DO/KJ fusion Ichigo