Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: PAVGN on April 03, 2011, 11:08:24 PM
Hey Mewtwo2000, you probably know this already, but when I played against Master Hand on the N64 Final Destination, he didn't make any sounds. I haven't tried with Crazy Hand, but the same thing probably happens. Perhaps that's something you can fix when you finish the stage?

Yeah, I know about it, I've been reported more than twice. I've not tried to fix it yet, I will soon, thanks for pointing it out. Yeah, that could be something to fix when the background is complete.

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on April 04, 2011, 05:10:50 PM
any updates on the SM64 outside peaches castle stage?

Not yet, but I should be doing some progress during this week.

By the way, Kongo Jungle video. I'm gonna darken those shadows before I release it, and maybe edit a little the camera points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sKYtMoje9M
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Will you make one with JJ's BG?

Great to see you back.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sure, if it fits I will include it.

By the way, some picture of the stage:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

lol the cannon barrel, I wonder how it works
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


It's in the newest video, it's just a spinning platform. It's the nearest I can get it for now... ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Ah, very nice Mewtwo.
I think I may grab this and replace the old one since this one has cleaner textures ;)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Just saw the video on my subscriptions, and I gotta say man, real nice job!

You made it look even better than the original.

Will deff be getting this when released.

great work as always man!!! bravo bravo!!!

any progress on my stage animations lately?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I must say Kongo Jungle looks amazing! I wonder how long it'll take to implement that spinning cannon's physics into Brawl.

Oh man, that stage us looking mad sick! Damn nice job M2000, really nice :D

The song just got me into the mood of play all the old DKC games xD
And yes i really mean every DKC game xD'


btw, where'd you get that GAME SET voice from? I want it for my ISO, i preferred that one every since i heard the one for NTSC and PAL the first time.

Quote from: Pride on April 05, 2011, 10:24:44 AM
Oh man, that stage us looking mad sick! Damn nice job M2000, really nice :D

The song just got me into the mood of play all the old DKC games xD
And yes i really mean every DKC game xD'


btw, where'd you get that GAME SET voice from? I want it for my ISO, i preferred that one every since i heard the one for NTSC and PAL the first time.
Mewtwo has the japanese voices in his game. They say game set in the Japanese version.

Couldn't you try implementing the cannon barrels from the Subspace Emissary?

if it was that easy e would also have real hazards...

kongo jungle 64 looks epic i have an idea how about adding peach and 2 toads on the bridge in the outside the castle stage like in the ending of SM64? love your stages btw
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: jokekid on April 05, 2011, 04:36:20 PM
if it was that easy e would also have real hazards...
idk, thought hitboxes were the only problem