Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175


Zebes looks so impressive. Acid's looking all kinds of funky but I'm sure you'll get it down by release, but other than that I think this is your most impressive stage yet!

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on April 30, 2011, 04:00:21 PM
Not back home yet, but my girl's giving me some time to make some progress in stages.

New video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=141gXCqnpsw

Still need some fixing in terms of acid. But looks cool in my opinion already.

@2:12 it seemed like you were getting lava collisions without the lava, like they werent in sync. and the lava needs a glow effect.

but those minor nit-pickings PALE in comparison to how accurately youve replicated this stage.. youve outdone yourself yet again mewtwo! xD

[white]

Okay, looking at the two Boxes, they could be much brighter in that version.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Started another of my planned stages



Still in a very early state >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 03, 2011, 01:22:32 AM
Started another of my planned stages



Still in a very early state >.<
Looks awesome, Mewtwo2000
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Grunty's Final Battle from Banjo-Kazooie!
I could never finish it...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 03, 2011, 01:22:32 AM
Started another of my planned stages

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Still in a very early state >.<

Holy [censored]!

I f*cking love you man, I really do.

You should now be known as Mewthree.

these previews are coming along nicely, cant wait for Zebes and Gruntys boss fight stage. 8)
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Zebes is looking awesome, definitely going to replace the mess that is Norfair, even if I hated the stage in 64. It seems like little more than the lava needs to be fixed.

2 comments, which were probably already answered while I was gone so sorry in advance, but in Kongo Jungle the barrel is quite different from the original game. It doesn't have the gravity that sucks you in to it, and it doesn't shoot you. It is essentially just an odd floating platform. Can it not be done, or should I just switch to the barrelless version?

Also when will you get back to FoD? I can understand if you are lacking in inspiration, but do you have a general idea when you will continue it? Quite unrelated, but as it is a melee stage, do you know if p:M will release another beta/demo before the final release?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Kongo's barrel can't be made like that right now. It's, like you said, just an odd floating platform. So, just get the barrelless version if you don't like how is it. It can be useful for recoveries, but it doesn't shoot you, and isn't expected to be able to do it for now...

About FoD... I'm with other stages right now, but I suppose I'm starting to make it too long for some people, so I suppose I will be getting some progress on it next week.

P:M is supposed to release at least a new beta with some upgrades since the first one. Weeks have passed since the last time I visited the backroom in P:M, so I don't know when is this new beta supposed to come.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 03, 2011, 10:01:30 PM

About FoD... I'm with other stages right now, but I suppose I'm starting to make it too long for some people, so I suppose I will be getting some progress on it next week.


You have no idea how happy I am to see this  :happy: I've been waiting sooo long  :happy:



Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 04, 2011, 12:45:30 AM
For those who love videos showing unreleased stuff, new video of Zebes xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC3uLTAsL4c
You know i do ^^

Edit: I want that STGRESULTS and that win victory
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿