Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Let's see... You've made:
-Dreamland
-Hyrule Castle
-Battlefield 64
-Mushroom Kingdom
-Final Destination 64
-Kongo Jungle
-Peach's Castle
-And now, Planet Zebes.
You've made about all of the original Smash Bros. stages. Only ones you didn't make were the Metal Battle and Yoshi's Island. Pretty freakin' awesome.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on May 04, 2011, 12:54:25 AM
Let's see... You've made:
-Dreamland
-Hyrule Castle
-Battlefield 64
-Mushroom Kingdom
-Final Destination 64
-Kongo Jungle
-Peach's Castle
-And now, Planet Zebes.
You've made about all of the original Smash Bros. stages. Only ones you didn't make were the Metal Battle and Yoshi's Island. Pretty freakin' awesome.

Yeah, you're right... But I don't guess Zebes is my last SSB64 stage  r)

Also, the beta stages are still left xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 04, 2011, 12:59:51 AM
Yeah, you're right... But I don't guess Zebes is my last SSB64 stage  r)

Also, the beta stages are still left xD

True.
We gotta have every single Smash Bros. stage :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


By the way, you've forgotten Saffron City and Sector Z xD

About Sector Z, I have a new Z for that stage... And I'm planning to make a revamp when I've released some of my pendent stages :P

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Much better Mewthree. Much better.

How many projects do you have now like 7?

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 04, 2011, 01:05:10 AM
By the way, you've forgotten Saffron City and Sector Z xD

About Sector Z, I have a new Z for that stage... And I'm planning to make a revamp when I've released some of my pendent stages :P


Looks awesome and looks like your going to do alot of revamping :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 04, 2011, 01:05:55 AM
Much better Mewthree. Much better.

How many projects do you have now like 7?

In progress, I have... like... 4?

Peach's M64, Grunty's Lair, Grunty's Tower, Zebes...

We could count FoD as another project, so 5...

And the Mushroom Kingdom 64 revamp would be 6...

6 stages in progress if I'm not wrong xD

If we counted the projects in mind... Well, better not to count the projects in mind xD

Quote from: Sorceress on May 04, 2011, 01:06:46 AM
Looks awesome and looks like your going to do alot of revamping :P

Sure xD

That reminds me that Ganon's Tower is still paused, I made some internal changes to prepare it for the looped version, so it would be 7 stages in progress xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 04, 2011, 01:13:00 AM
In progress, I have... like... 4?

Peach's M64, Grunty's Lair, Grunty's Tower, Zebes...

We could count FoD as another project, so 5...

And the Mushroom Kingdom 64 revamp would be 6...

6 stages in progress if I'm not wrong xD

If we counted the projects in mind... Well, better not to count the projects in mind xD

Sure xD

That reminds me that Ganon's Tower is still paused, I made some internal changes to prepare it for the looped version, so it would be 7 stages in progress xD

I win on the guessing then.

The ones I look forward to the most are the Banjo Kazooie ones, Zebes, and the new looped Ganondorf's Tower.

By the way, not exactly a stage, but...



The idea came to me today xD

Of course, I've not ported the whole stage, but some 2D parts I'm gonna use in future revamps. Enough for a results screen xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 04, 2011, 01:58:55 AM
By the way, not exactly a stage, but...



The idea came to me today xD

Of course, I've not ported the whole stage, but some 2D parts I'm gonna use in future revamps. Enough for a results screen xD



this is truely epic win there.... IM TAKING IT!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I had that idea a bit ago (I tried to put melee's temple model in there). Sadly, the textures took up too much filespace D:

I'll probably try it later with reduced size images.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 04, 2011, 01:58:55 AM
By the way, not exactly a stage, but...



The idea came to me today xD

Of course, I've not ported the whole stage, but some 2D parts I'm gonna use in future revamps. Enough for a results screen xD



Mewtwo2000 your the best ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿


Some progress on Grunty's Tower Top:

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

That's an awesome results screen Mewtwo2000! When you make a video of Grunty's Tower Top, could you feature my Jinjonator hack in It?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]