Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 12, 2011, 01:15:04 AM
After completing a few other stages I'm gonna make first ^^U

You should have a poll for what Zelda stage you should make next!

I'd vote for Fire Temple.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 12, 2011, 01:20:16 AM
You should have a poll for what Zelda stage you should make next!

I'd vote for Fire Temple.
I would totally vote in that poll then ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 12, 2011, 01:20:16 AM
You should have a poll for what Zelda stage you should make next!

I'd vote for Fire Temple.

i would vote for the ruined castle where u fight Ganon x3

even tho Razzanak7 is makin that stage as we speak O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'd vote for this little place.



Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Poll time!

Our beautiful psychic cat is now sleeping, since he lives in Spain.

Hopefully when he wakes up he'll like the idea.

After all, this place is packed with Zelda fanboys, but he does have many projects that he's working on so hmmm.

Mmm... So people want some Zelda stages...

Right now, I have in mind Forest Temple (main room), hyrule field (in front of the bridge to the town) and Kakariko village. Italian would vote Fire Temple and EnigmaticSpirit would like Kokiri Forest as a stage...

Let's finish the 6-7 stages I'm currently doing and we'll see what can I do with them O.o

Also, Temple of Time isn't finished yet >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 12, 2011, 08:17:07 AM
Mmm... So people want some Zelda stages...

Right now, I have in mind Forest Temple (main room), hyrule field (in front of the bridge to the town) and Kakariko village. Italian would vote Fire Temple and EnigmaticSpirit would like Kokiri Forest as a stage...

Let's finish the 6-7 stages I'm currently doing and we'll see what can I do with them O.o

Also, Temple of Time isn't finished yet >.<
I don't know which one to choose ^_^" their all pretty good places
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I wish like to see a place from Majoras Mask, Clock Town South for example. With an intresting collision like fighting on the ground and on the platform where the Heart Container is placed. Just an idea, there many possibilitys in this place to play. Would be really cool.


We'll see about that in the future xD

Right now, the Majora's Mask stage I'm gonna do first is just the top of the clock, where you meet Skull Kid. I don't guess it will be difficult, and will be a simple stage, but I'm sure many people will like it just because of epicness. I may be using Skull Kid as a background character just like how Ganondorf is in Ganon's Tower. I would need to ask for permission to Beyond first anyway.

But, first of all, before all those Zelda stages, there are some projects I need to finish. FoD, the Mario stage, and at least the 2 B-K stages I'm currently doing, for example.

At least, I've finished Zebes and that's one stage less to do.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

lol, im pretty sure he wouldnt mind to have his character in ur stage, its some kind of advertising after all (not that he needs it... xD  >.<  )

I'd like to have a stage of Arbiter's Grounds top, from Zelda TP, where you go through the mirror of Twilight
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

Well, but what I am really looking forward to is finally to see a Great Bay Stage in Brawl like it was in Melee, plus being swimmable. Im still not sure if anyone has this in the work right now or even if this is actually possible with all the same background and stuff. But hopefully someone is doing that very soon. I love this stage.


Clock Town is mine :>.>:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Ryan on May 12, 2011, 03:55:12 PM
Well, but what I am really looking forward to is finally to see a Great Bay Stage in Brawl like it was in Melee, plus being swimmable. Im still not sure if anyone has this in the work right now or even if this is actually possible with all the same background and stuff. But hopefully someone is doing that very soon. I love this stage.



Agree.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 12, 2011, 08:17:07 AM
Let's finish the 6-7 stages I'm currently doing and we'll see what can I do with them O.o

That sounds like a good idea. That way you won't pile up with more WIPs.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 12, 2011, 01:53:21 PM
We'll see about that in the future xD

Right now, the Majora's Mask stage I'm gonna do first is just the top of the clock, where you meet Skull Kid. I don't guess it will be difficult, and will be a simple stage, but I'm sure many people will like it just because of epicness. I may be using Skull Kid as a background character just like how Ganondorf is in Ganon's Tower. I would need to ask for permission to Beyond first anyway.

But, first of all, before all those Zelda stages, there are some projects I need to finish. FoD, the Mario stage, and at least the 2 B-K stages I'm currently doing, for example.

At least, I've finished Zebes and that's one stage less to do.

Really? What else you gotta do?