Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on May 31, 2011, 08:13:30 PM
are you still gonna add my suggestion? which is having peach and the 2 toads on the bridge? it might go over the limit though

I'll try it when the moment comes

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 31, 2011, 08:18:03 PM
Hey speaking of that, do you know how to make it yourself? Not a chr0 but an AnimTexture thing. I always see and use the ones from SSE stages, such as fog, lights, and other things, and always wondered how to make some yourself.

No, sorry. I just import them from other places, just like you. I want to investigate how to edit the speed at least, but right now I have no clue.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 31, 2011, 08:26:31 PM
I'll try it when the moment comes

great it should be the N64 versions not brawl models though please
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Hi, I'm just dropping by to say I found out how to modify the respawn time of the blocks in Breakable Ganon's Tower : it had nothing to do with STDT but the animation you used in ModelData[4].

Ok, so the time the animation lasts is the same as the time for them to respawn, as I supposed. Thanks :)

Back to Peach's, new picture:



In this picture, the stage is half the original size. I'm testing which size would be good enough to play on the castle, cause the original size is too big to get to the top of the tower.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Stages looks amazing!

That castle top portion would be a excellent start for Princess Peach's castle from Melee if someone decided too make a new version.
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Hey, I don't want anyone using my stage to start their own Melee Peach's Castle... ._.

I want to make Melee Peach's Castle, and make it from scratch. >.<
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 31, 2011, 09:40:31 PM
Hey, I don't want anyone using my stage to start their own Melee Peach's Castle... ._.

I want to make Melee Peach's Castle, and make it from scratch. >.<

Well just because someone else makes It first doesn't mean you can't make yours. If you can't be the first, you can at least be the best. But If you're really serious about that, maybe you could hold of on this Peach's Castle for now and start working on Melee Peach's Castle instead.
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


*claps*

Mewtwo the stage is looking beautiful, keep up the good work ;)
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 31, 2011, 09:40:31 PM
Hey, I don't want anyone using my stage to start their own Melee Peach's Castle... ._.

I want to make Melee Peach's Castle, and make it from scratch. >.<

I figured you were going down that route. PAVGN already said what I was going to say.
[blue]Allies: Mario Vontaz, thepika98, Infernape99.

Quote from: PAVGN on May 31, 2011, 09:44:16 PM
Well just because someone else makes It first doesn't mean you can't make yours. If you can't be the first, you can at least be the best. But If you're really serious about that, maybe you could hold of on this Peach's Castle for now and start working on Melee Peach's Castle instead.

I don't care if anybody makes melee peach's castle before I do, what I don't want is somebody using my stage as a base to make it.

Anyway, this stage is made with many 2D models next to each other. If somebody wanted to make Melee Peach's Castle with a castle as a base, my stage isn't a good option. It's more easy to vertex edit the mario kart wii model, which is pretty similar to the Mario 64 original, by the way.

Anyway, I'm decided to make Melee Peach's Castle exactly the same way as this one, just by vertexing lots of models all together to get the whole thing. And I got some experience, so it will not take too long. Also, note that in the Mario 64 version I'm building the whole place, and in the Melee version I will not go that far. I'll make just what is needed to play.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on May 31, 2011, 09:52:49 PM
Anyway, I'm decided to make Melee Peach's Castle exactly the same way as this one, just by vertexing lots of models all together to get the whole thing. And I got some experience, so it will not take too long. Also, note that in the Mario 64 version I'm building the whole place, and in the Melee version I will not go that far. I'll make just what is needed to play.

Sounds Great, cant wait to see your Melee version of Peach's Castle.
Im sure youre able to bring it back the same great way it was in Melee.

Any more progress been done?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.


DAMN this will be another great birthday present for me
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Damn looking good bro.

Now I really, really want you to do more N64 remakes. You are too good at those sir.