Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Reducting the number of different models I was using. Having 80 models only for the icecreams was not good at all... Now I've built them using less modes, and this gives me some extra freedom.

By the way, nearly finished the whole area in Peach's Castle:



Now I'm gonna need to fill the place with trees xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

OMG thats one awesome stage!

u thought about making HD textures?? (more brawlish)

I've guessed about using melee textures for an alternate version, but I don't guess I can make it with HD textures. The size is huge even with low-res textures already.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

i didnt really mean HD as real HD, but just look at the grass and the sand, it could use zelda OOT textures for example...

idk, just less solid ^^


Yeah. I've already used 2 trees in the side version. Every tree I place will be 2D.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 09, 2011, 08:05:37 PM
Reducting the number of different models I was using. Having 80 models only for the icecreams was not good at all... Now I've built them using less modes, and this gives me some extra freedom.

By the way, nearly finished the whole area in Peach's Castle:



Now I'm gonna need to fill the place with trees xD

I really hope that you make something related to videogames for your life job, not just a hobby. If not, then you're wasting a great talent away.

You should send this into nentendo mewtwo XD
Just have the stage in a video and be like

Wut u doin with u stages now Bi*ches >=D

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 10, 2011, 02:25:44 PM
I really hope that you make something related to videogames for your life job, not just a hobby. If not, then you're wasting a great talent away.

Thanks, italian, I appreciate your words :)

Not gonna lie, I would be happy if I someday worked in any place related to videogames ^^U

There's a videogame course at the university in 2 years ago, if I was fine about money and such, there would be a small chance to me to get in after I complete my current course, if I finish it someday.

This is my 8th year in telecommunications engineery. And I'm starting to get tired of it xD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on June 10, 2011, 04:32:24 PM
You should send this into nentendo mewtwo XD
Just have the stage in a video and be like

Wut u doin with u stages now Bi*ches >=D

xD

Oh, about the stage, I have been doing some unnoticeable-for-most changes in textures. They're noticeable for me, and that's enough xD

This is the stage, fully working at the moment. I'm gonna add some trees next.



When I made the side part video, those 2 trees were already there, but because of the limit I had before, part of the stage needed to be disabled. Now, every model is enabled. Let's see how many trees I can put in here xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 10, 2011, 04:49:21 PM


When I made the side part video, those 2 trees were already there, but because of the limit I had before, part of the stage needed to be disabled. Now, every model is enabled. Let's see how many trees I can put in here xD
Still looking good Mewtwo2000, looks like the place.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Unnoticable changes are the ones that I personally appreciate most. It shows how much the creator cares about their work most, not the popularity or the bragging rights. Thank you for your submissions Mewtwo2000 :) .
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

I can't wait D:

That should be replace Luigi Mansion (actually Peach Castle by Jack H.).


looks great sorry if angered you about not downloading the alpha but since your working on it again i'll be patient and wait for you to release it
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

You never know. The actual Brawl developers are probably looking at these hacks and playing them for themselves. Your Peach's Castle could be featured in Super Smash Bros. 4, seeing how you basically made an entire accurate model for them to use and download for free. Makes ya guys wonder if they're using our stuff for SSB4.  ;)