Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 10, 2011, 04:49:21 PM
When I made the side part video, those 2 trees were already there, but because of the limit I had before, part of the stage needed to be disabled. Now, every model is enabled. Let's see how many trees I can put in here xD

I probably don't need to ask this, but are you going to count how many trees there are in the original game and where they are placed to make this stage?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 10, 2011, 09:03:29 PM
You never know. The actual Brawl developers are probably looking at these hacks and playing them for themselves. Your Peach's Castle could be featured in Super Smash Bros. 4, seeing how you basically made an entire accurate model for them to use and download for free. Makes ya guys wonder if they're using our stuff for SSB4.  ;)

I don't guess they are. It would be cool to see an official Ganon's Tower in SSB4, but I doubt it. Also, Nintendo themselves have never used again the exact model of the SM64 castle, only in Mario Kart 64. After that, they have used similar models, but never really the same. If they were to use Peach's Castle again, they would not use the old SM64 one.

I don't guess they are as nostalgic as me xD

Quote from: PAVGN on June 10, 2011, 09:23:59 PM
I probably don't need to ask this, but are you going to count how many trees there are in the original game and where they are placed to make this stage?

Of course. Everything in the stage is pretty accurate. If you look closely, it will be hard to say if it's SM64's or mine. The castle itself is lacking some decorations anyway. I will see if I make them once the rest of the important models (trees and signs) are made.

About the trees, I may disable some of them if they cause any problem while playing. They're not necessary enough to hide the action. Also, I've gotten some nice model that allows me to have always-camera-looking trees just like in SM64. It's impressive how similar they're looking with them. The trees in the pictures I showed until now were just standard 2D planes.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

:srs: Nintendo preview to kill Zelda and StarFox.

So, Can't wait!!!

hey, i sent ya a PM... hope to hear from ya soon!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sure, I'll take a look to it now and PM you about it later.

By the way, bridge location made:





More coming tomorrow
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 11, 2011, 01:29:00 AM
Sure, I'll take a look to it now and PM you about it later.

By the way, bridge location made:





More coming tomorrow

Nice, i liked how you drained the water in the pictures
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Holy [censored] now that Bridge version I will deff get.

Damn these are all so good, not sure which one.

Would the size limit allow you to include different locations in the same file?

Quote from: xxWutzMercyxx on June 10, 2011, 09:03:29 PM
You never know. The actual Brawl developers are probably looking at these hacks and playing them for themselves. Your Peach's Castle could be featured in Super Smash Bros. 4, seeing how you basically made an entire accurate model for them to use and download for free. Makes ya guys wonder if they're using our stuff for SSB4.  ;)
No way, the pros always like to make their own stuff. But the idea of Mewtwo's creations being in the next smash bros. sounds really exciting, doesn't it Mewtwo2000?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on June 11, 2011, 04:21:04 AM
Holy [censored] now that Bridge version I will deff get.

Damn these are all so good, not sure which one.

Would the size limit allow you to include different locations in the same file?

Right now, the 3 locations I've made are in the same file. It's just a quick chr0 animation swap and you have the other one. I have been told many times to make an alternative-like-alternativemariocircuit version, and right now it would be perfectly possible. And the only important things to put in are trees, so I suppose that I will be able to make a nice flying version of the stage.

Not sure about which platform to use. Maybe the same as Alternative Mario Circuit? Smaller? Bigger? I'll look into that, and suggestions are appreciated.

Quote from: Xiggah on June 11, 2011, 05:32:14 AM
No way, the pros always like to make their own stuff. But the idea of Mewtwo's creations being in the next smash bros. sounds really exciting, doesn't it Mewtwo2000?

Yeah, it would be really cool xD

On a side note, just a personal reflexion and some question.

Does anybody see the difference between these 2 versions of Lensho's stage?



Forget the lighting. Pokemon look a little obscure in the first one. There's a fix (not always easy to make by the way) to make pokepark wii look like brawl models. I've used that fix in every stage I've used pokemon with (darkrai's spear pillar, rayquaza's lake...)

Lensho's first version was this one:



Then I made this for my personal use:

[/img]

He asked me to use that one in his vault when he saw it. But, after a while, he replaced it for a new update of his:



And my question is. It's only me who sees that his second version is worse than the one I made except for the animated shadows? I guess not only the pokemon, but the lighting used is just better in mine.

Well, this is just to say that, if somebody uses pokepark wii models, and they look a little weird, the solution is in the flag3 value in the materials. But it isn't this alone, it depends on how you place your models. Changing the placement of a model could just make them look weird or just flickering again.

Link to my version, if anybody feels like testing it:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?vr2onxpvccmkwno
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 10, 2011, 04:49:21 PM

Can you also make a version added to the previous I requested(In the pic below...it is the red line). Can you make a version where you find on top of the castle area here(Neon Green Line of Battle):



@Mewtwo-
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, the shading looks much better and makes look not flat.

Mew2k, your new picture give me the creeps... =x
But whatever, your stages are nice as always :D
~ joaowojcikiewicz
Check out my threads!
~Music Hacks~
~Texture Hacks~

Awesome Mewtwo.
Lovin' the new avatar.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SmashClash on June 11, 2011, 02:18:56 PM
Can you also make a version added to the previous I requested(In the pic below...it is the red line). Can you make a version where you find on top of the castle area here(Neon Green Line of Battle):



Didn't I show pics about playing on the castle the other day?

Let me see... Oh sure, it's on the OP!



The on-castle version may be slighly smaller, I tested it in the normal size and some players were unable to get on the other side.

The red version is similar to what I got right now, but I have not that way yet. The actual version takes you out of the way and you fall into the water to the right instead of being on the wooden bridge. The large version of the stage is supposed to be on that wooden bridge, just like your picture, but I've not made it yet.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 11, 2011, 03:04:37 PM
Awesome Mewtwo.
Lovin' the new avatar.

Thanks xD

I was a little tired of the old one xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Look, this is how the stage is at the moment:



The lines are the different playable areas, finished or not finished yet. The blue one isn't made yet. And others are planned but I'll reveal them when they're done.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial