Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I'll defiantly get that ver first I was think replacing that animal crossing stage with different area's because it has over 5 pacs(for day night ect)
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Hey M2000, what stages will Peach's Castle be over again? Cause i might get every version and put them over other stages, since i liked that castle big time :)

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 20, 2011, 09:58:55 AM
I'll defiantly get that ver first I was think replacing that animal crossing stage with different area's because it has over 5 pacs(for day night ect)
It would enable me to replace it with multiple versions of Peach's Castle! :D

Right now, the only tested stage is FD. Theoretically, the stage should be compatible with many other stages, like my other stages. But due to size I don't guess it works over many stages. It could be even a FD-only stage because of this.

Anyway, I will test it and try to increase the compatibility if possible before updating the final thing.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 20, 2011, 10:04:41 AM
Right now, the only tested stage is FD. Theoretically, the stage should be compatible with many other stages, like my other stages. But due to size I don't guess it works over many stages. It could be even a FD-only stage because of this.

Anyway, I will test it and try to increase the compatibility if possible before updating the final thing.
Oh how i hate file-sizes >.<"
It cuts the possibilities down so far.. Damn you Nintendo for making stage limits so small! XD

By the way, do you animate everything yourself making new animations or existing ones?

The only animated things right now are the waterfall (with an animation from another stage) and the flags, animated by me. There are no other animations at the moment.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Ah ok, i see. What other animations are you going to add in?

I was planning to add 2-3 butterflies. Not sure about it though. And for the flying version, the whole stage will be animated ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

How about including a music file of outside SFX and the credits theme When released?
Click here to find out how to be the best PSA maker in the universe.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 20, 2011, 10:55:24 AM
I was planning to add 2-3 butterflies. Not sure about it though. And for the flying version, the whole stage will be animated ^^U
Ah, tiny additions like that make it look even better. :D

i think this stage is going to be your best :D(yet)
for me will it i am still hyped with this stage(also some of my Friends)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 19, 2011, 03:48:38 AM
I'm very proud of how this stage is coming along and I guess this will be my best stage ever, and I'll never be able to make a better stage than this.

This is bad, cause every stage I make from now on, will be [censored] compared to this  :srs:

Well I think you are able to make stages which are better than that, or at least the same as good as your whole Peach Castle concept.

For example Clock Town from Majoras Mask with all the areas or Kakariko Village. Both of them would be perfect for this "Delfino Square" concept.



Quote from: Equilibrium on June 20, 2011, 10:02:38 AMHey M2000, what stages will Peach's Castle be over again? Cause i might get every version and put them over other stages, since i liked that castle big time :) It would enable me to replace it with multiple versions of Peach's Castle! :D
You could use .rels you know.
Here's a guide: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=26269.0


Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on June 20, 2011, 09:58:55 AM
I'll defiantly get that ver first I was think replacing that animal crossing stage with different area's because it has over 5 pacs(for day night ect)
That is definitely a good idea.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: jokekid on June 20, 2011, 04:26:38 PMsome ppl dont like using rels, or are pal users...
Why wouldn't they not like using .rels?
Pride isn't PAL SSBB.
I don't think Peach's Castle would work on SmashVille because of filesize. If you put 5 Peach's Castles that would be a big filesize. Even if they are seperate .pacs.