Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175



oh wowzers... 300 pages already O_o... and to think wen i first met u, u only had like wat... 87 pages at the time? xDD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

xD

Thanks guys, 300 pages looks like a really huge thread for just a stage maker xD

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

im on them page 300!!! xD

congratulations, u rly deserve this much attention!

300 FTW!!! Congrats on the page Mewtwo :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Thanks ^^

By the way, the latest addition to the stage:



The pipe Mario comes from. It may be interesting for the version in that spot.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

wow makes me wanna play super mario 64 again once im done with kh2 final mix again imma hop on tht Lol stage is awesome and i updated sectorz as always ur stages are god like

Thanks ^^

I've already started playing SM64 in my free time xD

By the way, 2 new pictures in the new version, the 'pipe spot' one.



You will be able to hide inside the pipe, that's all. I guess it will be funny :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 09, 2011, 02:13:23 AMThanks ^^ I've already started playing SM64 in my free time xD By the way, 2 new pictures in the new version, the 'pipe spot' one. You will be able to hide inside the pipe, that's all. I guess it will be funny :P
Not teleport like in your
Mushroom Kingdom?

where would he teleport 2 ? and thts KewL mewtwo diggin the idea

Already thought about it, but the only thing that came to me was a random teleport around the place, or an instant death. If more people want it, I'll implement it, but I was discarding it because of being a little weird.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 09, 2011, 02:25:36 AMAlready thought about it, but the only thing that came to me was a random teleport around the place, or an instant death. If more people want it, I'll implement it, but I was discarding it because of being a little weird.
K, I was just wondering.

I think this starts your 301st page...

Anyway that pipe is pretty cool. How exactly is this not done again? Also the small changes to the other 2 stages are appreciated. Can't wait for the updated stgcustom pack.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.