Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Poll
Question: What would you like me to release next?
Melee Mute City - 73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley - 31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky - 17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle - 14 (8%)
Fire Temple - 13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut - 3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern - 3 (1.7%)
Venom - 4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man - 17 (9.7%)
Total Voters: 175

Pages:  1 ... 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 ... 492
Author Topic: Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)  (Read 1587240 times)
hotdogturtle
Extreme Kitten

:3

• Awards Famous Hacker Ceiling Cat Featured Starstormer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4530 on: July 13, 2011, 11:50:55 AM »

Working with 75M is simple in a way but very tedious. The entire stage is one single model, and the platforms are in a single polygon so it's not like you can delete them separately. The only way you can build new platforms is by using multiple elevator pieces, which are the length of one /̅\̅/̅\̅ block. You can see it in my last stage how I had to use more 20 pieces. Luckily, they take up almost no file space at all, so you could probably make a stage with hundreds of them if you needed to.

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4531 on: July 13, 2011, 03:33:30 PM »

I don't guess we're able to replace springs with barrels, but I'm sure we can keep at least the stairs. And that would be decent I guess.
    What about the little fireballs? if you were to put them on a platform with a ladder that you created, would they follow it? arrgh this is starting to get complicated!

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
    NNID: Allav866

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4532 on: July 14, 2011, 08:47:19 AM »

What about the little fireballs? if you were to put them on a platform with a ladder that you created, would they follow it? arrgh this is starting to get complicated!

u can always animate them i guess... since the path is always the same, u can always animate it to follow the ladder

junior139
    Mega Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4533 on: July 18, 2011, 12:52:52 PM »

i see ur hating summer there gotta be somethin u enjoy about it and how is the stage progressing mewtwo ?

Legendary Super Mario
    Lol Kitten

Cape Feather > Super Leaf

• Awards A Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #4534 on: July 18, 2011, 02:47:40 PM »

Something tells me that your hate for summer might be because of the lack of free time you've had lately to make any progress on this glorious stage...

I can only hope right now that you're doing ok... (In real life of course, the stage progress can wait.)

Sky Grounder
    Lol Kitten

• Awards Heart Container Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4535 on: July 18, 2011, 03:54:17 PM »

It's holidays now. For me, I can wait for the stage 'till fall Smiley

3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
    Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Allav866
    Supreme Kitten

Would U like to play with Mii?

• Awards Favorite'd Heart Container Dedicated Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4536 on: July 18, 2011, 05:26:00 PM »

I hate Summer, too. I'm in Arizona, one of the worst places to be in Summer. It sucks. I hate it. I want a vacation. Angry

My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
    Bear Claws
    These claws are like a bear's, with
    melee attacks among the most
    devastating of any weapon. Their
    ranged shots are strong but have a
    short reach. If you can get up close,
    your foes won't know what hit them.

NNID: Allav866

Enigmatic
    Lol Kitten

Just keeping it cool...

• Awards Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4537 on: July 18, 2011, 10:08:49 PM »

I hate Summer, too. I'm in Arizona, one of the worst places to be in Summer. It sucks. I hate it. I want a vacation. Angry

Are you kidding me? I loved Arizona's weather. I lived there up until 2 years ago, and now I live in Missouri. Trust me, AZ has it better. I just visited there 2 weeks ago too. Maybe since I lived there most of my life I can take it, but I hate the humidity out here. It kills me. I would rather bake in 130 degree dry heat than 90 degrees that feels like a swamp. I didn't appreciate it until I moved.

Anyway what's up with you hating summer man? What all is going on?

Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

(gabriel/joao)wojwicz
    Mega Kitten

• Awards Tutorial Writer

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4538 on: July 19, 2011, 09:12:53 AM »

Here in Santa Catarina - Brazil is very hot at summers. Hopefully it's winter by now, and it's kinda cold. But here in summer is horrible, too hot.
    ~ joaowojcikiewicz
    « Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:15:55 AM by gabrielwoj and joaowojcikiewicz » Logged

Check out my threads!
    ~Music Hacks~
    ~Texture Hacks~

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

• Awards Former PMDT King for a Day Ceiling Cat Featured

« Reply #4539 on: July 19, 2011, 01:36:29 PM »

It's just this: I have more free time for myself and my stage projects when I got exams to study than when I'm theoretically free to do what I want to do, which should be summer. While in exams, I made the sandcastle in 2 days, and most of the Peach's Castle stage was completed during that period too. Now I'm on vacation, I'm with my girlfriend, doing mostly what she wants to do (going shopping and such), and the way I'm with her, when we're both on the computers, and she's tired from being on her computer, I feel obligated to leave mine and go with her...

That, with the heat and humidity, and travelling from my zone to hers, and getting angry and arguing nearly every day, makes me hate summer. There's mostly one thing I like to do by myself apart of being with her, and I'm having some trouble to have my time for it.

And it's not that my girlfriend doesn't let me to get into my computer and make stages, she makes her things and I make mine, but working on stages is something I need to concentrate on, to be many hours with it, preparing the hard drive (I use vmware with a virtual computer that never gets turned off), having the wii next to my computer... And when you're not sure about how much time will be your girl on her computer without getting bored, you sometimes prefer to answer the troubles in the forums and not touching the stage you're willing to finish and share the sooner...

Anyway, there's a chance that I can finally get some time and calm. She's about to be accepted for a job in which she would be starting to work probably soon. It's the first step to live together, as I'm still studying and I'm not gonna get a job yet. If she gets the money they say (800€ a month), being together in a house my parents own would be great, we wouldn't need to rent or anything, only food and electricity, and we could live decently.

I need some calm, I'm a calm person and I just need some space and time for me, and summer isn't the best for me to get that.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
    Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
    Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
    Visit my stage thread here

Stage light and fog tutorial
    Stage shadows tutorial

DSX8
    Stage/Character Importer
    Never Gonna Give You Up

meow~

• Awards Good Citizen >9000 King for a Day Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #4540 on: July 19, 2011, 02:22:25 PM »

It's just this: I have more free time for myself and my stage projects when I got exams to study than when I'm theoretically free to do what I want to do, which should be summer. While in exams, I made the sandcastle in 2 days, and most of the Peach's Castle stage was completed during that period too. Now I'm on vacation, I'm with my girlfriend, doing mostly what she wants to do (going shopping and such), and the way I'm with her, when we're both on the computers, and she's tired from being on her computer, I feel obligated to leave mine and go with her...

That, with the heat and humidity, and travelling from my zone to hers, and getting angry and arguing nearly every day, makes me hate summer. There's mostly one thing I like to do by myself apart of being with her, and I'm having some trouble to have my time for it.

And it's not that my girlfriend doesn't let me to get into my computer and make stages, she makes her things and I make mine, but working on stages is something I need to concentrate on, to be many hours with it, preparing the hard drive (I use vmware with a virtual computer that never gets turned off), having the wii next to my computer... And when you're not sure about how much time will be your girl on her computer without getting bored, you sometimes prefer to answer the troubles in the forums and not touching the stage you're willing to finish and share the sooner...

Anyway, there's a chance that I can finally get some time and calm. She's about to be accepted for a job in which she would be starting to work probably soon. It's the first step to live together, as I'm still studying and I'm not gonna get a job yet. If she gets the money they say (800€ a month), being together in a house my parents own would be great, we wouldn't need to rent or anything, only food and electricity, and we could live decently.

I need some calm, I'm a calm person and I just need some space and time for me, and summer isn't the best for me to get that.

u and me both brother... x-x... i couldnt even get any (or much) work done on uncharted region, or williamette parkview mall (nor my custom stages) this whole damn week (and probably this week also), since my gf wants to spend more time wit me and such... summer is wen it all goes downhill since thats when we have a looong vacation break here in america for the summer.

Follow me on facebook and Twitter!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/DMNSLYRX8              https://twitter.com/Demonslayerx8

3DS Friend Code: 0705-6436-8834              NNID: Demonslayerx8              PSN: Demonslayerx8

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #4541 on: July 24, 2011, 02:40:24 AM »

Just a new picture:

Stage shadows tutorial

ItalianStallion
    Weapon X
    Overlord Kitten

Might controls everything

• Awards Good Citizen Super Saiyan Topic Heart Container Star Hacker

« Reply #4542 on: July 24, 2011, 05:20:26 AM »

Looks like you added that brick hole thing for the canon, the tree with it's shadow, added other shadows for the trees, the sign next to Peach, and I can't tell if there is a red block.

Either way, epic work sir!

Is it finished yet, Mr. Perfectionist?

=]

Ricky (Br3)
    KC:MM Family JesterㅤThe Last One Here
    Administrator

• Awards KCMM Storyteller Decade Staff RAGE!! Warm Welcomer

« Reply #4543 on: July 24, 2011, 09:48:10 AM »

Dat stage xD

Great work. This has got to be your biggest project as of yet.

ㅤlㅤ

ㅤlㅤ

Mewtwo2000
    The Stage Master
    Special Access

Making stages since 2010

« Reply #4544 on: July 24, 2011, 10:02:11 AM »

Looks like you added that brick hole thing for the canon, the tree with it's shadow, added other shadows for the trees, the sign next to Peach, and I can't tell if there is a red block.

Either way, epic work sir!

Is it finished yet, Mr. Perfectionist?

=]

Of course not xD

There are still some trees to place, there's no red block yet, the rocks in the lake are missing, the courtyard needs some more trees... Anyway, the cannon and signposts were made weeks ago, I posted them earlier. My progress lately is really slow.

Well, camera fixing and such for some of the versions would make it, if it wasn't because of the moving version. I guess I'm gonna try to finish the courtyard first and upload it as a separated stage. Then, it would be included in the global stage, depending on the version. If the stage gets some lag, I may be excluding some parts for every version. Still not sure.

Stage shadows tutorial

Pages:  1 ... 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 ... 492
    Print
    Jump to: