Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I remember using atcion replay on DS and having infinite Wing Cap and all the trees were replaced with Tall Towers and I could get so high and fly around everything as long as I wanted and the DS actually slowed down because of too many towers takin up too much space lol.

Nice work on the release! I'm gonna mix the stages into a random with Mario Circuit usings ASL. Oh, could I do like an HD version when I get the chance? ;D

You can, but keep it for yourself please.

As I said in the blog post, I don't want anybody making any retexture of the stage and claim it as his. It has been too much work, I hope you understand it.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


feedback of The Courtyard stage:
only one thing to say:
ITS AWESOME!!!!
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Great work on The Courtyard, it looks like a import. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Gotenks on August 04, 2011, 02:23:55 PMfeedback of The Courtyard stage: only one thing to say: ITS AWESOME!!!!
maybe i just said it but thats was before i made this:

(my version of Awesome face)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Mewtwo, you sir epicly win.

I read what you said on your thread over at LST forums, and I see what you mean..

Either way, I still look forward to that one day.

What's next on your agenda?

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 04, 2011, 07:13:12 PM
Mewtwo, you sir epicly win.

I read what you said on your thread over at LST forums, and I see what you mean..

Either way, I still look forward to that one day.

What's next on your agenda?

Finishing the castle, I hope? xD

I also would love to have that Prime Cup stage =)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


August 04, 2011, 11:19:24 PM #4718 Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:13:55 AM by Mewtwo2000
Mmm... agenda...

Well, I've just come from spending the day outside... Just before leaving I was programming some fixes to block tool, so it's able to fully edit other models than just blocks, including the normals. Tomorrow my girl and me will travel to some town to work (band, I already said something about it in the past), and saturday will go to another town to work again. We'll be back on Sunday...

On Sunday I should be able to keep working on Peach's Castle. Anyway, problems started to appear in a definitive way. I can't compress my models more than they are now, and when I started the boos in the courtyard, the stage stopped working (that's why some trees were not there in some preview pictures). So, I suppose I will need to start removing models for the different versions. This means that versions won't be only differenced by the order of the character animations like it was until now, but they will have some specific models that won't be there in some of them. This doesn't affect the experience, you download, place and play. If the deleted things are shadow models, you won't notice. If I remove trees in the courtyard while you're playing on the bridge version, you will only notice when pausing. The problem would come with the flying version, which I will prepare for a second release of the stage. That one SHOULD have most of the models. I can't delete shadow models, cause when landing you need to see shadows. I can't delete many things, cause they would be missing when in the air. Still thinking about solutions for it.

Anyway, I guess I'm guessing too much, cause the stage with everything but 2 stones inside the lake and 4-5 trees works well. And, hell, I don't guess people will be complaining if some invisible model is missing. I'll make everything, but I may not include everything into the stage so it works. Also, there will be versions of the main stage without the courtyard, I've already demonstraded that I've joined them together, but there's no need to include it in a obligatory way in the stage. It induces some lag. So, I suppose there will be no-courtyard versions of every one of the versions.

Ok, I've talked too much and not really answered xD

Plans:

- Finish Peach's Castle. Release it with all the versions seen in the videos and previews, plus one that's not made yet.
- Make some LoZOoT stage I was preparing just before getting into vacation and being focused only in Peach's Castle.
- Rebuild and finish Temple of Time, from LoZOoT.
- Want to make some other smaller and quicker SM64 stages, like the wing cap switch and the secret aquarium.

Those things would be my next in no particular order.

By the way, has anybody tested this?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=6320.msg620229#msg620229

EDIT: Added a Pokemon Stadium 2 compatible version for both versions of the Courtyard. I've just had 2 PMs asking for it, so that's what I've done. They're versions apart because when played over Jungle Japes (the originally meant stage) the boos are gone. Not a big deal, but I guess it's better to separate the Stadium version from the regular one.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Woo! A Zelda OoT stage!  :o

Whatever it is, can't wait!!! HYPE!!!  :af2:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I am also hyped as hell for the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time stage announcement. It made my night man.

Oh man I do hope it's a temple, or somewhere epic as [censored] lol.

I do remember you saying something about Kakariko Village? Is that what it is?

You're like 90% done with Peach's Castle, so that's good.

Why are you remaking Temple of Time? Are you insane? That place is beyond beautiful man, and the lighting you did for it it's perfect. Aside for the fact that the stones are 2D, and not much can be done about that, I give it a perfect 10.

Sorry man, but what is the Wing Cap Switch and Secret Aquarium? Not sure I'm familiar..

Wing Cap stage=when you look up on that sun part in the main lobby.
Secret aquarium=that little hole in the room with Jolly Roger Bay.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Both epic as hell then.

A stage underwater is very, very much needed.

Specially if it's gonna be Mewtwo quality =D

Two Zelda stages i like to see is Kakariko Village and Castle Courtyard in Brawl. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Playing through Ocarina of Time (almost at this point) to completion, I still have to say that Kakariko Village would be the coolest looking. If you do it, would it be possible to have a version with 3ds version textures too?

Also I am glad that finally someone said that they don't want an amazing hack (your courtyard stage) to be slightly changed by someone else.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.