Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: Majora on August 20, 2011, 01:56:36 AMY'know what would be awesome? You said there's a stage randomizer for one slot, so you could switch between Venom and Sector Z randomly when you select the stage. If it allows it, you should have all of these versions be different variables. That would make it the most versatile Brawl Stage. Either that or make a platform that flies around the stage, that works too.
Yes, I want a Mewtwo2000/Mario-styled platform to ride on. Each drop-off should be 2 1/2 minutes


Quote from: SmashClash on August 20, 2011, 02:18:09 AMYes, I want a Mewtwo2000/Mario-styled platform to ride on. Each drop-off should be 2 1/2 minutes

Too long try like 45 seconds.

Quote from: Majora on August 20, 2011, 02:34:34 AM
Too long try like 45 seconds.
now thats to short for me... make it 1min 10secs ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

:/ right as I have to leave for two days. Great stage anyway M2000!

Quote from: SmashClash on August 20, 2011, 02:18:09 AM
Yes, I want a Mewtwo2000/Mario-styled platform to ride on. Each drop-off should be 2 1/2 minutes
the time smash clash mentioned its way better for me  ;D
My Wii FC: 0476-3859-4846 My 3DS FC: 4468-2066-0383
Come and request a siggys i would love to make it: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39664.0
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Current Persona:OC Vitinho
Personas:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You sneaky son of a gun.

I didn't know you released it until I saw Sorce talk about it :P

Great job. Possibly the greatest custom stage ever!
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Mewtwo, on a PM you told me that the version from the third picture on the Vault is "SideSwim" actually, it's the same type of camera and boundaries, except the water is not swimmable. It's the splash version I believe.

Either way, that's the one I have, and I absolutely love it man. No other stage plays like that. I love the hill on the right, and how you can be on top of the castle on the left.

More than impressive man.

I checking every day, no luck. I  am gone for a week and you finally release it. Do you need yet another person to tell you it's amazing?


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 20, 2011, 05:28:32 AM
Mewtwo, on a PM you told me that the version from the third picture on the Vault is "SideSwim" actually, it's the same type of camera and boundaries, except the water is not swimmable. It's the splash version I believe.

Either way, that's the one I have, and I absolutely love it man. No other stage plays like that. I love the hill on the right, and how you can be on top of the castle on the left.

More than impressive man.

Sideswim should be the swimmable one. The spashing one should be sidewater. Maybe you're not using the japes as a base? Check it, I may have uploaded the wrong one O.o

By the way, the blog post is finished now, and the remaining versions are uploaded. Hope you like the stage ^^
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo, this stage is amazing! I downloaded the standard one. I have to say that I'm really impressed, this is your best work so far and I'm really enjoying the stage. ;)

DAMN... I've waited this stage long time ago now and my save of SSBB died (i can't play at Luigi Mansion and Mushroom Kingdoom Stage).

Damn you Nintendo.

SO, awesome stage Mewtwo2000.

I got the big cross version of the stage, and I was amazed how much detail there was. It's a perfect recreation!

This is definately staying on my SD card. Your hard work paid off, Mewtwo!  :af:

Oh, and I have a question. I used a Jungle Japes rel and made this on one of the custom stage slots using the Stage Expansion Code. It works flawlessly, but I was wondering if the Alternate Stage Loader code worked if I had it on the custom stage slot instead of Jungle Japes. Does it work or do I have to modify the code a bit?
Rest = Best move in Super Smash Bros.

^What he said.

I'm wondering if we could use the ASL code with Stage Expansion 2.0 to have multiple versions on one slot.
Cuz it's hard to pick one version of this stage :3
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


August 20, 2011, 03:47:42 PM #4859 Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 03:48:39 PM by Mewtwo2000
Quote from: Luigifan141 on August 20, 2011, 03:19:42 PM
I got the big cross version of the stage, and I was amazed how much detail there was. It's a perfect recreation!

This is definately staying on my SD card. Your hard work paid off, Mewtwo!  :af:

Oh, and I have a question. I used a Jungle Japes rel and made this on one of the custom stage slots using the Stage Expansion Code. It works flawlessly, but I was wondering if the Alternate Stage Loader code worked if I had it on the custom stage slot instead of Jungle Japes. Does it work or do I have to modify the code a bit?

It works, but all of your custom slots will need the _A, _B and such. ASL works with the 4 first letters of the stages, and they're the same for every STGCUSTOM stage (CUST)

Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 20, 2011, 03:45:50 PM
^What he said.

I'm wondering if we could use the ASL code with Stage Expansion 2.0 to have multiple versions on one slot.
Cuz it's hard to pick one version of this stage :3

It sure works with stage expansion 2.0, check one of my videos to see.

This is the one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4PgRmb3kdo
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial