Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

You're using the model I found, Mewtwo?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 22, 2011, 07:57:43 PM
Dark Link's Room is looking great! Looks like you got the lighting down as well.

I believe Mewtwo doesn't only rip the textures, but he edits them on Photoshop to make them look better. At least that's what I do, and that's what he did for Gruntilda's Lair.

Don't forget that tree man ;)

Sure, if I didn't edit them, they would look too plain.

Don't worry, I won't forget anything :P

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 22, 2011, 08:00:48 PM
You're using the model I found, Mewtwo?

No, that's the funny thing xD

I was gonna use it, and I had already edited it with block tool to make it more handly, but... I've just realized I don't need it, and I won't need the delphino water anymore :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I bet in those two castle pictures, one of them is Delphino's water.

Yeah, the first one. In the vault, the versions in which you can swim use it.

From now on, that will not be the case anymore.

New pictures:





Ignore the textures, they're not the final ones, obviously xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 22, 2011, 11:46:45 PM
Yeah, the first one. In the vault, the versions in which you can swim use it.

From now on, that will not be the case anymore.

New pictures:





Ignore the textures, they're not the final ones, obviously xD
Wow, amazing progress so far. ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I can almost hear the music that plays in that part when I look at it! :D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Yeah it's looking more than amazing so far.

We should have my main room (which I plan to make a v2 later on) Dark Link's Room, plus the Boss room all in one stage. Something like Castle Siege.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 23, 2011, 01:25:53 AM
Yeah it's looking more than amazing so far.

We should have my main room (which I plan to make a v2 later on) Dark Link's Room, plus the Boss room all in one stage. Something like Castle Siege.



[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Y'know, I thought of something... In all the Zelda games, Dark/Shadow Link has only been the main villain for one game (Zelda 2: Adventure of Link), and for the rest of them, he rarely ever makes an appearance. This pissed me off so bad to see him in Twilight Princess, but not cross blades with that deadly doppleganger. >:(
Oh well. Keep up the good work, M22K!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Quote from: Ricky (br3) on August 23, 2011, 01:32:06 AM




With that said, go make the Boss Room!

Mewtwo, you did this all in one day by the way.

Just reminding you how insane you are. :)

Keep up the good work, boss.

xD

Interned shutted down last night and couldn't post the last picture:



Nice reflections are nice :P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

August 23, 2011, 08:58:53 AM #4916 Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 09:01:45 AM by Puraidou Kuran
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 23, 2011, 08:54:13 AM
xD Internet shutted down last night and couldn't post the last picture:

Nice reflections are nice :P
Sexy, i like it. :D

By the way, do you think you could help me fix a stage problem i have when you have the time?

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 23, 2011, 08:54:13 AMxD Interned shutted down last night and couldn't post the last picture: Nice reflections are nice :P
Nice progress, i totally like the reflections. :P
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Now I remember that I wanted to leave you a PM about something, Mewtwo :>.>palm:

I'll be sending it soon.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 23, 2011, 08:54:13 AM
Nice reflections are nice :P

Those are not reflections sir!

Them looking like reflections, is the whole point though ;o