Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

The water looks more than similar to me, so all of you are [censored]ing nuts.

He probably used the Stage Builder Block Tool to move the angles of the stage, as he did with Peach's Castle 64.

well to me it ALMOST looks accurate.. it just needs a lil fix up wit the water.  other than that, the models looks dead on accurate and properly placed
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

August 26, 2011, 10:40:08 PM #4967 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:54:31 PM by Mewtwo2000
Fixed the water a little. Certainly, white parts are too white.

Still not perfect, but I guess it's getting better now.

Just a comparison:



SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

August 26, 2011, 10:47:32 PM #4968 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:48:47 PM by ItalianStallion
Oh yeah there is too much white. Holy [censored] man you people sometimes ask for too much accuracy, lol. Can't please everybody I guess.

Mewtwo, you gonna clarify what you did with having different angles for the stages?

Was it CLR0 and VIS0 editing or the Stage Builder Block Tool?

Also what you did for Peach's Castle 64 too please.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 26, 2011, 10:40:08 PM
Fixed the water a little. Certainly, white parts are too white.

Still not perfect, but I guess it's getting better now.

Just a comparison:




looking better.. but for the models reflection... i can see that the wall reflection in ur stage is more darker and in OoT pic its lighter, and semi-transparent?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

August 26, 2011, 10:52:44 PM #4970 Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 10:53:37 PM by Mewtwo2000
I guess the original one is just less transparent. Maybe a little more of that color makes it more similar.

About the different camera angles, it's just moving a common bone. That can only be done with stage blocks when they're moved with block tool, not by animating them separately.

I mean, Facility Final Destination wouldn't be able to be rotating if it wasn't by block tool.

About the transition, just CLR0 and VIS0 files with the appropiate 2D models. Same as used with Ganon's organ.

By the way, this is a slighly changed water again.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 26, 2011, 10:52:44 PM
I guess the original one is just less transparent. Maybe a little more of that color makes it more similar.

About the different camera angles, it's just moving a common bone. That can only be done with stage blocks when they're moved with block tool, not by animating them separately.

I mean, Facility Final Destination wouldn't be able to be rotating if it wasn't by block tool.

About the transition, just CLR0 and VIS0 files with the appropiate 2D models. Same as used with Ganon's organ.

By the way, this is a slighly changed water again.


now im in the mood to make Kokori Forest from scratch instead of waiting for that .DAE to MDL0 converter... since i already have all the texture files for Kokori Forest.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I assure you that's more fun than just importing it  :D

Good luck with it.  :kdance:

By the way, bad news (for me xD)

I'm gonna be off for a week because of an exam. I won't be able to hack (no wii with me), and will get connected only for PMs and such.

The stage will be finished and released by september 5 or something like that.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: DSX8 on August 26, 2011, 10:56:26 PMnow im in the mood to make Kokori Forest from scratch instead of waiting for that .DAE to MDL0 converter... since i already have all the texture files for Kokori Forest.

IDEA STEALER :srs:

However I have ADD so I really don't have the patience to work with that. I really sould try to start with a simple stage really.

Quote from: Majora on August 27, 2011, 01:05:43 AM
IDEA STEALER :srs:

However I have ADD so I really don't have the patience to work with that. I really sould try to start with a simple stage really.
HAH.. ur not the only 1 here with ADD.. i also have it and yet im able to stay focused on my hacks.. well at times... i still have ALOT of other stages that needs to be finished and r waaaaay pasted due date.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Yay we're in the ADD club XD

Yeah I hate that. I have so many hacks and projects I should have finished, but never did.

Quote from: Majora on August 27, 2011, 01:18:38 AM
Yay we're in the ADD club XD

Yeah I hate that. I have so many hacks and projects I should have finished, but never did.
yeah i kno wat u mean... and YAY for the ADD club :af2:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Oh no Mewtwo why must you leave when making one of my favorite stages of all time!

Quote from: DSX8 on August 27, 2011, 03:30:02 AM
yeah i kno wat u mean... and YAY for the ADD club :af2:
Make way for King Aydede!  :dedede:
lol. but yeah, I got it too, It sucks when I get an idea, but can't follow through with it.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866