Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

What do you mean by "If I've forgotten something, just PM me again"? Like If one of us asked you for something and we think you forgot we should PM you?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 17, 2011, 09:16:15 AM
I'm now locking the poll and ordering the results

I know you're doing what you want to do, so why are you asking us anyway?    - 14 (23%)
I want the Ganon's Castle, but I'll wait for the non-walkoff version    - 7 (11.5%)
Kakariko!!    - 7 (11.5%)
What do I expect from you? The flying version of Peach's Castle!!!    - 4 (6.6%)
I'm not interested in Ganon's, I want the new Temple of Time    - 3 (4.9%)
I don't want your current Banjo stages, do Spiral Mountain next!    - 3 (4.9%)
It's about time to upgrade Venom    - 3 (4.9%)
Venom? No way, upgrade Fountain of Dreams!!    - 3 (4.9%)
You forgot to mention the stage I want (specify)    - 3 (4.9%)
Some new program, or an update to your current ones    - 3 (4.9%)
Finish your Mushroom Kingdom 64 revamp!    - 2 (3.3%)
We need a Yoshi 64 and a Metal Mario by you now!    - 2 (3.3%)
I want that handmade Ganon's Castle the sooner    - 1 (1.6%)
No Zelda, I want your Banjo stages    - 1 (1.6%)
Are you gonna make that Pokemon Stadium stage any day?    - 1 (1.6%)
Make those Mario 64 stages you were planning    - 1 (1.6%)
Come on, make that freakin Great Mighty Poo stage next    - 1 (1.6%)
Crisis City & HeartGold Battlefields? What happened to them?    - 1 (1.6%)
Non-revealed stages. I love those.    - 1 (1.6%)

23% think I don't take in consideration what people want
Kakariko and Ganon's Castle get the same together, but Ganon's Castle needs the extra version with the platform.
People didn't forget about the flying version of Peach's Castle
Temple of Time have some interest too
My future projects like Mario 64 stages or even my already half made Banjo stages don't seem to be interesting at all

Well... As people think I'm doing what I want to do, I'll do just that xD

Right now, next are finishing Ganon's, Fountain of Dreams, and doing the stage roster program.
what stage roster program? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PAVGN on October 17, 2011, 09:03:26 PM
What do you mean by "If I've forgotten something, just PM me again"? Like If one of us asked you for something and we think you forgot we should PM you?

Yeah, that's it. You know, I sometimes read things, my intention is to answer later, but I sometimes forget.

Quote from: KTH on October 17, 2011, 10:12:25 PM
Did you receive my PM, Mewtwo2000?

Yes. And cannot imagine why that happens. Hide the stage model and see if the shadows are there with only the background.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on October 18, 2011, 03:50:45 AM
What's this stage roster program?

I gotta know more.

You know the ASL code? I made an ASL Tool program to manage that code. You know the stage roster expansion code? I want to make a program to manage that one too xD

EDIT: New program. Not the expansion code one yet, just yet another MDL0 converter (for imports)

I know about Fortwaffles's and Forohfor's. This just does the same my own way.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23301
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

is that a mdl0 fixer? like what u have to do to import mdl0s from other games?

Yes, it is. Just the same thing as Fortwaffles's or ForOhFor's programs.

I guess it's faster, and easier to use and install.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Gotta love Mewtwo and all these little programs he makes for us :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


yeah, mewtwo, u really contribute to this place, not only maknig hacks, but also making apps to make the "making of" hacks easier.
u are a good person

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 18, 2011, 09:18:49 AM
Yeah, that's it. You know, I sometimes read things, my intention is to answer later, but I sometimes forget.

Yes. And cannot imagine why that happens. Hide the stage model and see if the shadows are there with only the background.

You know the ASL code? I made an ASL Tool program to manage that code. You know the stage roster expansion code? I want to make a program to manage that one too xD

EDIT: New program. Not the expansion code one yet, just yet another MDL0 converter (for imports)

I know about Fortwaffles's and Forohfor's. This just does the same my own way.



http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23301
Damnit...Well i'll release the stage some is actually...

And i've download your Material Tool software and idk how that work :oshi:

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on October 18, 2011, 09:18:49 AMYeah, that's it. You know, I sometimes read things, my intention is to answer later, but I sometimes forget.

Well I know you're busy, but I'll PM you about something anyway. Speaking of being busy, between your time at the university, and everything else you do in real life, just how much time do you actually get to work on Brawl hacks?
http://filesmelt.com/dl/[censored]y.png
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


hey mewtwo... imma send u a PM bout my crystal world...
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: PAVGN on October 18, 2011, 10:13:14 PM
Well I know you're busy, but I'll PM you about something anyway. Speaking of being busy, between your time at the university, and everything else you do in real life, just how much time do you actually get to work on Brawl hacks?

Depends on the day. I sometimes bring my laptop to the university, and the larger ammount of time I can get when this happens is around 5 hours. That happens only 1 day a week. The rest of days, either I don't bring it with me, or I make things when I'm home. The time I can spend hacking at home depends on how bored my girlfriend is. Sometimes, she's on her computer doing stuff, and I'm able to work a few hours. Sometimes, she's just bored, or wants to spend the time with me, and I just don't even turn on the laptop.

So, not much time. And when I hack out of home, I can't test things, so I can't really do much about it.

Anyway, I've done 2 interesting programs these 2 last days, and the platform for Ganon's Castle is nearly finished. I may get pictures of it tomorrow, depending on my time to hack.

Quote from: DSX8 on October 18, 2011, 10:49:01 PM
hey mewtwo... imma send u a PM bout my crystal world...

I've seen it. I'll get your stage to look better if everything goes well.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I admire the fact that even with your busy schedule, you still find the time to make awesome stuff for us.
Speaking of awesome stuff, I can't wait to see that custom platform.
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Well, this is the custom platform, you probably get dissapointed.



It's basically an almost flat platform, not big, with the same look as the rest of the place. Still not found the best place to place it, I'm just looking for it. And I may be enlarging it, still not sure. Anyway, it's just a single bone edit in an animation, so different sizes are easy to make now. I may be using a floating platform similar to Smashville related to the castle itself too, to not have only the flat platform.

I'm a little depressed now, today has died my dog (14 year old) and I don't feel like enjoying anything. I'm just staging to do something...

I'm hoping to finish this stage during next week, and we'll see what do I do next...
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial