Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

Quote from: KTH on November 07, 2011, 01:03:14 AM
...Dude, i'm currently working on. >_>

O.o

Well, let's see who finishes first. And most important, which result is better O.o

Probably yours, I'm not a character expert ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 07, 2011, 12:27:01 AM
Erm... Link may join the brawl... soon...



*dissapears in the darkness*
DAYAM.
You work fast.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 07, 2011, 01:04:27 AM
O.o

Well, let's see who finishes first. And most important, which result is better O.o

Probably yours, I'm not a character expert ^^U
Well, not really...I'm bad at rig model, i know nothing.

Quote from: KTH on November 07, 2011, 01:53:18 AM
Well, not really...I'm bad at rig model, i know nothing.
You should check out Beyond's tutorial.
It makes it seem really easy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 07, 2011, 01:04:27 AM
O.o

Well, let's see who finishes first. And most important, which result is better O.o

Probably yours, I'm not a character expert ^^U
Quote from: KTH on November 07, 2011, 01:53:18 AM
Well, not really...I'm bad at rig model, i know nothing.
Aside from that, Mewtwo, you actually got FS eyes working. to my knowledge, nobody else has done this with an import, so I'd say I'm more excited for your Link (KTH, I still think you're awesome! I really did not mean any offense whatsoever! DX)
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

KTH, isnt urs from ssb64??

btw, im already imaginning a N64 appearance for brawl, imagine all characters in low-poly, old school styled... so awesome!

Quote from: Allav866 on November 07, 2011, 02:39:53 AMAside from that, Mewtwo, you actually got FS eyes working. to my knowledge, nobody else has done this with an import, so I'd say I'm more excited for your Link (KTH, I still think you're awesome! I really did not mean any offense whatsoever! DX)
So, my Kit Ballard hack (first import on the Vault) doesn't count, then? :(

that ganondorf is awesome :3
but how did you do it on a day AND got it looking good O_o
my mewtwo is slow but it's worth it cause I want a great rig

teach me ;_;
Quote from: RandomTBush on November 07, 2011, 01:43:08 PM
So, my Kit Ballard hack (first import on the Vault) doesn't count, then? :(
your kit is the first you know :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: RandomTBush on November 07, 2011, 01:43:08 PM
So, my Kit Ballard hack (first import on the Vault) doesn't count, then? :(

Being the first is important, but it's not only that. It has both eyes and metal, it's been really worked hard, and it's been a little underrated in my opinion. It should have at least 3x the download it has

Quote from: pikazz on November 07, 2011, 01:59:30 PM
that ganondorf is awesome :3
but how did you do it on a day AND got it looking good O_o
my mewtwo is slow but it's worth it cause I want a great rig

teach me ;_;your kit is the first you know :3

It's probably because it's simplicity, not having fingers and such xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 07, 2011, 03:20:05 PM
It's probably because it's simplicity, not having fingers and such xD
You gotta hate rigging fingers :P
That's what I despise :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


November 07, 2011, 04:22:02 PM #5530 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 04:22:58 PM by Allav866
Quote from: RandomTBush on November 07, 2011, 01:43:08 PM
So, my Kit Ballard hack (first import on the Vault) doesn't count, then? :(
*Look's at RTB's Vault*
...Oh [censored]! I'm so sorry! :( I didn't mean to offend you! I haven't seen that one yet! Well done!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

How could you have not seen it? It's like the first (using BrawlBox), and IMO, the best import we have. It has full eye posing and facial expressions, and it looks like it's meant to be in Brawl too because the shader actually looks good.

I'm definitely doing OoT Link next, I hope to finish him tomorrow.

I realised that the model meant to be from OoT was really the one in SSB64, so I'm importing my own model. I'll need to t-pose it and such, but sure it will look better than the one in models resource.

And let's see if I'm able to finish the stage too.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 08, 2011, 03:07:11 AM
I'm definitely doing OoT Link next, I hope to finish him tomorrow.

I realised that the model meant to be from OoT was really the one in SSB64, so I'm importing my own model. I'll need to t-pose it and such, but sure it will look better than the one in models resource.

And let's see if I'm able to finish the stage too.

it seems like i'll be making young link from OOT, so we'll have almost the whole crew, just missing zelda

I may end up making zelda too, as I may need her for some stages (vs Ganon or collapse version of Ganon's Castle)

And if I need Young Link someday, I'll make my own one. I always prefer to use my own stuff for my stages xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial