Mewtwo2000's Stage Thread - [Mute City released] - (20/06/19)

Started by Mewtwo2000, March 16, 2010, 02:41:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

What would you like me to release next?

Melee Mute City
73 (41.7%)
Gerudo Valley
31 (17.7%)
Bowser In The Sky
17 (9.7%)
Inside Peach's Castle
14 (8%)
Fire Temple
13 (7.4%)
Windmill Hut
3 (1.7%)
Dodongo's Cavern
3 (1.7%)
Venom
4 (2.3%)
Pac-Man
17 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 175

I've been hesitant on downloading your stages since I started working on M/64EP, but now that I'm finally done to where I'm happy with it, I can finally clear out my SD card and fill up every stage slot with your stages. And I'm starting with DK64 Arena!
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

I actually enjoy pillars more. Allows that extra wall-jump to recover (of course with Zero this means it's near impossible to fall xD) and avoids the ledge grab derps that just miss for no reason (at least what it looks like) like in FD with Peach / Captain Falcon.


Quote from: jokekid on February 13, 2012, 12:08:58 AM
this stage seems pretty damn simple compared to your masterpieces, but its still a nice looking stage, the only thing bothering me is the versions with a background, i dont like the fact of the stage being a pillar, IMO it would look nicer as a classic floating platform...

You mean visually, or about playability? To be honest, the original stage doesn't include the pillar, and I didn't test if the kongs were able to get under the arena. I don't guess they can anyway. Cause the original background is all black, DK64 didn't need more than just the coin shaped platform, and not the whole pillar. But, in brawl, some visual effects and even the characters themselves let me see that it was not a pillar ingame, and I decided to make a pillar to make it look better. In backgrounded versions, these were necessary because of how the collisions were made (as a pillar), and the lack of the pillar would be too evident.

Anyway, if you wanted a coin-shaped stage instead, it would be easy. The stage is made by 2 models, one of them is just the black pillar. It should be removed, and the collision slighly edited. The only problem would be in case the camera arrived that area, there would not be a 'downside' for the platform as is. It would be easy to put in there anyway.

I'll put a new poll now, if I get 'yes' three or more times, I'll include into the vault a coin-shaped version of the stage, so you can go under the stage.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

*Sees topic name update* Pretty sure Fd64 is part of the old stuff.
I'm back after a long while.

He's talking about his Banjo Kazooie Stages :srs:
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866

Old stuff could mean anything. Sure, the B-K stages, Temple of Time, FD64, etc. but hey, you never know.
I'm back after a long while.

i hope the old stuff includes making the bottom platforms grab-bale in great bay!! =)

Hi guys.

I have no pictures yet, but the Temple of Time is nearly finished now. With that, I mean the inside part, the pedestal part. I may post some later today, or this weekend. I'll try to get Temple of Time finished soon, so I can release the new pedestal part and OoT Link (as playable character) together, or in near dates.

After those, Grunty's Lair.

@rperez88 I'll try to get that little fix by today ^^U
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Awesome!
Wow! It's been like 11 days since your last post here! You been busy?
My Kid Icarus Uprising Weapon of Choice Card
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Friend Code: 3737 - 9702 - 3408
NNID: Allav866



Quote from: DSX8™ on February 24, 2012, 09:19:08 AM
hahah welcome to the club then mate xD
Agreed.
School and such eats into your time :-\
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




Quote from: Segtendo on February 24, 2012, 02:15:04 PM
Agreed.
School and such eats into your time :-\
same here.
SCHOOL SAPPIN' MAH TIME!
Well I guess i could try out Temple of Time. What was missing in the original anyway? BTW What's after the Grunty stage?
I'm back after a long while.