The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


I have a very important announcement involving smash 3:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's great to see that this project is still alive. I was worried at first when I noticed the lack of releases and decided to check up on this thread again. I hope that all is well and we will all await the return of the core members when the time is right. With that said, good luck!

Quote from: Scout on July 03, 2014, 02:41:59 AM
I have a very important announcement involving smash 3:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oo, interesting.


Does anyone have the project m CSS icon?


July 09, 2014, 03:59:16 PM #590 Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 04:27:12 PM by Taiko
Are you ready guys?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Get ya guts on! Ike is here!

And we've got an extra costume based on Lord Ike as well:


That's not all, we've also updated the sword trails for Link, Marth, and Roy. Enjoy!

Woo, my favorite hero is released just as I decided to check the forums. Thanks for the great work guys.

One minor thing I might add, which I've noticed about Brawl Ike, is that the base of Ragnell's blade is actually inaccurate to the game. Just a small detail like a green gem and the shape of the base.

SSB4 has corrected it already, so I thought I'd just point it out.

Excellent! I'll try these new textures right now! :D

Dat render! O.O

Looking good guys. Already DLed him. Thank you for all the hard work you have all put into this.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd say a job well done Smash 3 Team.

Quote from: Arendel on July 09, 2014, 04:05:56 PM
One minor thing I might add, which I've noticed about Brawl Ike, is that the base of Ragnell's blade is actually inaccurate to the game. Just a small detail like a green gem and the shape of the base.
Good eye. We'll see about adding it when we update Ike's model, thanks for pointing that out!

Ike looks great, I'm glad he's out now.  Are there any plans to make a purple texture, like the one in the Vibrant Ike pack?


July 11, 2014, 03:02:50 PM #598 Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 10:18:15 PM by Amarythe
Yes! Finally!

Quote from: Arendel on July 09, 2014, 04:05:56 PM
One minor thing I might add, which I've noticed about Brawl Ike, is that the base of Ragnell's blade is actually inaccurate to the game. Just a small detail like a green gem and the shape of the base.

SSB4 has corrected it already, so I thought I'd just point it out.
I noticed this a very long time ago. The Ike in my vault addresses the issue; I'm only mentioning this to warn the Smash 3 team ahead of time that a vertex job isn't sufficient to make the blade look up to par with Smash 3's standards. You're going to need a whole new model.

Any plans to make a Lord Ike model, and not just a texture? That would be relatively simple and I'd love you all forever if you did.

Post Merge: July 11, 2014, 10:18:15 PM

Yo. Thought I'd share a little sumphin' I made with this new Ike as a base:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You guys clearly based your Ike on his official Radiance artwork; I went ahead and took the alternate route, basing this piece of his in-game textures (since I'm famous for that and what-not). It's interesting seeing the two versions side by side.

I made his hair longer and vertexed his Regal Sword into the game. I think Ranger Ike looks silly with his ultimate weapon, haha.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Love the new trails guys~Glad to see ya'll back!  :kdance: