The Smash 3 Project - Get Your DLC Early

Started by Taiko, October 01, 2013, 03:10:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Why have I not found you guys earlier!?

I love all the work you've done here.  Keep it up!  :af2:

You know your project is good when someone registers a new account just to compliment your work.

July 19, 2014, 07:34:09 AM #603 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 07:37:16 AM by NinfanNanz
Woah, those near completed Dedede, Mewtwo and Ice Climbers look great!

Quote from: NinfanNanz on July 19, 2014, 07:34:09 AM
Woah, those near completed Dedede, Mewtwo and Ice Climbers look great!
Where's that at?

July 23, 2014, 05:19:33 PM #605 Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 09:01:56 PM by Scout
Classic Show Time!



As some already know, this is the old Bowser from the old S3 perspective. He's unofficial, and yet he's smash 3 material, all interfaces and menu stuff included.

As any other entry we have DLC's...





And a Wallpaper...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And another...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And a render!


So guys, the team is currently deciding which character to release next, and we'd like to get some feedback from our fans and followers as well. The following link leads to a poll that has characters that are just about ready for either release or an update.

Cast your vote here ---> http://strawpoll.me/2223385

This also might become a standard in the near future for whenever we are deciding on who to release first, but we'll see. For now, we want to know what you think.

...Ridley?

And I assume Bowser's on the list for his update, yes?

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Quote from: Amarythe on July 30, 2014, 11:06:26 AM
...Ridley?

And I assume Bowser's on the list for his update, yes?


nope, hes unoficial

Dual release today, Ice Climbers and King Dedede!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These renders were both done by our new team member Tailsmiles249, as well as this extra costume:

You can expect more from him in the future!


July 30, 2014, 04:38:14 PM #612 Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 05:14:43 PM by Tailsmiles249
And here's the "Unbreakable Bond" Ice Climbers wallpaper as an added bonus!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This might just be me, but I personally don't like how you guys use Brawls or Smash 4s poses for your renders. I'd love to see some "original" poses I guess, but ehhh might just be me.

I can kinda see why you'd use them, becouse you know, "Bringing Smash 4s artstyle to Brawl". But either way, great job on ICs and especially Dedede. Both look amazing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi on July 30, 2014, 05:25:28 PM
This might just be me, but I personally don't like how you guys use Brawls or Smash 4s poses for your renders. I'd love to see some "original" poses I guess, but ehhh might just be me.

I can kinda see why you'd use them, becouse you know, "Bringing Smash 4s artstyle to Brawl". But either way, great job on ICs and especially Dedede. Both look amazing.
To be honest it's because making a good believable pose for the character takes time, as well as making sure it fits into the CSP frame properly and all that, so by reusing Smash poses it's guaranteed to fit the frame well, and we don't need to spend a lot of time making sure it fits the character. Sometimes we have an idea that just works well and we go with it (ex. Sonic) but for the most part we would end up spending way too much time brainstorming for pose ideas when we could be doing other things.